Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is this legitimate?

Default Is this legitimate?
    T-Mobile rolls iPhone-friendly 3G as part of 84Mbps upgrade | Electronista

Is this legitimate or this this some sort of hoax? Because if its real I'm getting excited already.

t-mobile is testing 1900mhz 3g in select areas. but its not officially released as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaslonghorns View Post
    T-Mobile rolls iPhone-friendly 3G as part of 84Mbps upgrade | Electronista

Is this legitimate or this this some sort of hoax? Because if its real I'm getting excited already.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 6,216 Posts

I have a friend that lives in Vegas, and she is on T-Mo and now gets 3G. I remember reading about this last month too, only a few select areas so far.
    Sure would make me do the Happy Dance if I had 3G speeds too here in the Phoenix area.

Any idea if and when this will be spreading to Austin, TX?

I hope this happens in the next few months because I am still not sure if I want to stick to my galaxy s II or go back to Apple lol

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I have a friend that lives in Vegas, and she is on T-Mo and now gets 3G. I remember reading about this last month too, only a few select areas so far.
    Sure would make me do the Happy Dance if I had 3G speeds too here in the Phoenix area.

Oh wow, this is the best news I heard yet. Too bad my iPhone 4 is a fancy iPhone touch thanks to 04.11 < for now
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=129676&dateline=12338  68848

iPhone? More like MyPhone MoDaLoT's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Boweezie View Post
    I hope this happens in the next few months because I am still not sure if I want to stick to my galaxy s II or go back to Apple lol
    Right on:/ I'm ready 2 leave T-Mobile to if nothing changes soon..