Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Same Number 2 GSM Phones?

Default Same Number 2 GSM Phones?
    Hi, I'm in the states and I'd like to be able to use the same number on 2 GSM Phones through T-Mobile, either by means of 2 Sim Cards or 1 and swapping it back and forth...

Is this at all possible? I've got a HTC HD2 and Dell Streak 7 and would love to do it this way such as a shared Sim Card, the Dell Streak 7 is just a tablet no phone unless it's VoIP...

But how can I go about doing this? I'd like to do the $50.00 unlimited prepaid way, but they only give ya 1 sim card... I've heard of Rebel Sim II but also saw the user reviews and nightmares, stuck sim cards and what not.

Thanks for all suggestions and advice!

cloning can be done, but its highly illegal. if your provider caught you with two IMEI's with the same cell phone number......

T-Mobile, doesnt really care if you switch the sim cards. I use to switch phones every week, then kept my i4. I /wouldn't/ recommend /cloning/ at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    T-Mobile, doesnt really care if you switch the sim cards. I use to switch phones every week, then kept my i4. I /wouldn't/ recommend /cloning/ at all.
    Wouldn't I have to go through the whole unregistering one device and registering another device everytime I switched?

This is what caught my eye about the Rebel Sim Card II, I didn't think I'd have to then and could just freely pop it in and out... I'd only be using it for those 2 devices, HTC HD2 for phone calls, texts and pic messaging, Dell Streak 7 for web and whatever else on the web.

Tmobile doesnt make you register anything at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    Tmobile doesnt make you register anything at all.
    Ohh okay so when I'm not using the sim in the HTC HD2 I could put it in the Dell Streak 7 and be set right off the bat?

I thought I'd need to register the device or something in order to do this.

its plug and play. you can swap your sim to as many gsm phones as you like.