Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fastest class and size micro-SIM? Class 10? Class 4? 16G? iPhone 4

Default Fastest class and size micro-SIM? Class 10? Class 4? 16G? iPhone 4
    I was reading that the Class 4 microSIMs might be slower than Class 10. I had no idea there were different classes. Now I read there are not only different classes but different sizes! (TMI?)

So, what is best for my newly arrived iPhone 4 and where should I buy it? If I go to T-Mobile, what will they sell me?

If I were to get a "Class 10" 32G SIM card (is bigger really better?) would it be best for my iPhone? Or would it be smarter to get a smaller one . . . and does it really matter?

So, is this not an issue for anyone here? I guess cutting the SIM card or finding a new, micro SIM is only T-Mobile? Can anyone direct me to a forum that might be experienced in this? I guess need to go to TMobile site.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I think they were talking about microSD cards. Sim cards are only capable of holding a few phone numbers and your account info and that's it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to codester3388 For This Useful Post:

phineasboggs (12-11-2011)

LMFAO got "micro-SIM" and "microSD" mixed up.

THANKS. That explains it -- couldn't figure why there were different sizes and thought it was the phone that had the memory.

Yupper! Glad I don't have to worry about this. Didn't want to go unprepared.

T-mobile stores will give you micro-sim for free and no activation charger either.... pretty good!!!

Thanks

I don't think the classes matter as much with phones. It really shouldn't matter unless you want to shave a few seconds off the transfer when the sd card is in a computer.

Thanks to all who were helpful helpful here. I cut down the SIM and it's working fine with the Gevey.
    Last edited by phineasboggs; 12-18-2011 at 03:13 PM.