Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My iPhone won't see my contacts on my sim card

Default My iPhone won't see my contacts on my sim card
    I just bought an unlocked and jailbroke 3g iPhone. when I put in my sim card it recognizes my carrier is t-mobile. I have bars. I can make and receive calls. The problem is, my phone shows "No contacts" when I go to the contacts on the phone. the card works fine in my Samsung Vibrant. can anyone tell me what to do to make my phone see, read and manage my contacts?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grandparick View Post
    I just bought an unlocked and jailbroke 3g iPhone. when I put in my Sim card it recognizes my carrier is t-mobile. I have bars. I can make and receive calls. The problem is, my phone shows "No contacts" when I go to the contacts on the phone. the card works fine in my Samsung Vibrant. can anyone tell me what to do to make my phone see, read and manage my contacts?
    iphone wont read contacts from your Sim card until you tell them.go to setting>mail,contacts and select import SIM contacts and iphone will import your contacts from Sim to contacts list.

Default Thank you. I have another question.
    Thanks much. your suggestion worked. Now I have another question. My windows computer can't seem to find my iphone whether or not i have it connected with the usb cable. Do you have any suggestions as to how to get it to find it?

download Itunes ..... she will install driver for it at the same time.

Thank you very much!