Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: fix mms error t-mobile unlocked NOT jailbroken

Thanks

Hey i have iphone 4 im runing 4.3.5 i can send mms but cant recieve mms a message keeps comeing up saying resolution or files to big....what can i do all my settings are correct wut else could be the problem?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by westc0ast View Post
    make sure your com.apple.mms.override.plist file looks like the good code before and after you restore
    good code
    Attachment 551207
    bad code
    Attachment 551208
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator95south View Post
    Hey i have iphone 4 im runing 4.3.5 i can send mms but cant recieve mms a message keeps comeing up saying resolution or files to big....what can i do all my settings are correct wut else could be the problem?
    R you sure your com.apple.mms.override.plist file looke like the "good code"
    File in post #40?
    All information contained in my post came to me in a dream. I don't even own an iphone.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button

Default MMS outgoing works, incoming not working.
    Hello,

I followed the steps you listed. I am now able to send MMS but cannot receive them. Any ideas on what to do? Thanks!

Brittanie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcor1 View Post
    Hello,

I followed the steps you listed. I am now able to send MMS but cannot receive them. Any ideas on what to do? Thanks!

Brittanie
    Check post #43. Do you have the good code.
    All information contained in my post came to me in a dream. I don't even own an iphone.

Would this MMS fix work on a factory unlocked iphone 4 with ios 5?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by galaga4044 View Post
    Would this MMS fix work on a factory unlocked iphone 4 with ios 5?
    Yes

I'm still having the same issues. Do you have a link for which tut you followed at Redmond Pie? I was hoping not to have to use Redsn0w, but I'll give it a shot.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownCoat View Post
    I'm still having the same issues. Do you have a link for which tut you followed at Redmond Pie? I was hoping not to have to use Redsn0w, but I'll give it a shot.
    not sure i can post a link to a different web site so ill sent you a pm.
    I wouldn't want to get on annie's bad side.

This worked for me and im currently on an iPhone 4 ios 5 using gevey sim on tmobile and NOT jailbroken. and i tested it by having multiple people send me pictures . I was able to send but never receive now i can do both. it was not working before but because the itunes on my desktop was bad and so i tried it on my laptop and it worked took ~5min.
    Last edited by trp5; 11-06-2011 at 01:42 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trp5 View Post
    This worked for me and im currently on an iPhone 4 ios 5 using gevey sim on tmobile and NOT jailbroken. and i tested it by having multiple people send me pictures . I was able to send but never receive now i can do both. it was not working before but because the itunes on my desktop was bad and so i tried it on my laptop and it worked took ~5min.
    Glad it worked.

Easy!!! I am completely non tech savy and was able to perform this fix! Can't thank you enough! Gotta love forums like this that can help the ignorant like me : )!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Superman97080 View Post
    Easy!!! I am completely non tech savy and was able to perform this fix! Can't thank you enough! Gotta love forums like this that can help the ignorant like me : )!
    cool dude! i love easy things.glad it worked.

I'm on a iOS 5 JB and Unlocked (with gevey) T-mobile iPhone 4. I did this, and now I can't go into the settings to change my APN. I have tried carrier reset, respringing, and restarting... Nothing seems to be working! Help!

Data also doesn't work. I have a data plan, and I tried turning off WiFi, and safari won't connect to the internet. I have data roaming and data on in the settings and I even have the "E" next to T-mobile so I should be getting data.
    Last edited by HighlightOwner; 11-23-2011 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Added more information

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HighlightOwner View Post
    I'm on a iOS 5 JB and Unlocked (with gevey) T-mobile iPhone 4. I did this, and now I can't go into the settings to change my APN. I have tried carrier reset, respringing, and restarting... Nothing seems to be working! Help!
    Backup again and check to make sure you have the "good code"

This crap has messed up my phone. Data wont work and it cuts off service every 2 minutes. With this gevey 211 nonsense iOS 5 isn't worth it anymore... I'm downgrading to iOS 4.3...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HighlightOwner View Post
    This crap has messed up my phone. Data wont work and it cuts off service every 2 minutes. With this gevey 211 nonsense iOS 5 isn't worth it anymore... I'm downgrading to iOS 4.3...
    you must have did something wrong.did you "Backup again and check to make sure you have the "good code""

Wink Worked on my new unlocked iPhone 4S with iOS 5.0.1. Thanks a Million!
    Got my new iPhone 4S unlocked and was using on T-Mobile. Jailbreak was not an option because I wanted to save the warranty on new phone.

Was disapointed to find that I could not receive pics. Tried all the settings with no avail.

Read your solution. Was super easy, took maybe 3 minutes to fix. Thanks for the great advice. Don't be afraid to try this. T-Mobile reps can't help you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhf3rd View Post
    Got my new iPhone 4S unlocked and was using on T-Mobile. Jailbreak was not an option because I wanted to save the warranty on new phone.

Was disapointed to find that I could not receive pics. Tried all the settings with no avail.

Read your solution. Was super easy, took maybe 3 minutes to fix. Thanks for the great advice. Don't be afraid to try this. T-Mobile reps can't help you.
    Glad it worked!

i just did this to a t with the instructions... i have a factory unlocked iphone4 & it did not work i lost everything in the process All settings pic, etc.... so now what..... the furthest ive ever gotten was being able to send but not receive mms.... & its still doing he same thing

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast