+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gevey Ultra

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I got the gevey ultra the other day. This thread is half a review and half a request. As for the review- so far everything seems to work as advertised
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Gevey Ultra
    I got the gevey ultra the other day. This thread is half a review and half a request.

As for the review- so far everything seems to work as advertised (I ran into a battery drainage issue yesterday after installing furiousmod, but after I recharged my phone and rebooted, it seems to have gone away). The only thing you have to do is turn on data roaming after it finds service. Wonder why gevey didn't program the software to automatically turn on data roaming? (It seems like the software could be written to turn on data roaming after it finds service - it turns it off every time you reboot and won't let you turn it on until it finds service.)

Request- Someone on here want to modify furiousmod to turn on data roaming automatically after it finds service? I think with that one modification, the unlock would be about as good as an ultrasn0w unlock (which requires you to do nothing, ever, besides install the package).

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Its probably because you don't have an legit gevey. Try Applenberry.
    If I helped thank me!