Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No Web2Go?

Default No Web2Go?
    What happened to the 9.99 web2go? I was gonna use it on my new iPhone 3GS and I did everything on the T-Mobile website like changing my phone to a ****** flip phone, tried adding a service, and wtf no web2go.

Any way to fix it?

Default Nope
    Nope T-Mobile does not offer the web to go for 9.99 anymore,unfortunately it's only 30 for unlimited web,unless you change to one of the new rate plans they came out with,then you can get 200mb,2gb,5gb or 10 gb

Its now grandfathered. You have to call and ask. It goes by a different name now too, not Web2Go. I told them T-Mobile took it off without my knowing and they switched it back to the $9.99 data unlimited. But I have a business account, I don't like the regular customer service.
    If I helped thank me!

Quote Originally Posted by noimus View Post
    What happened to the 9.99 web2go? I was gonna use it on my new iPhone 3GS and I did everything on the T-Mobile website like changing my phone to a ****** flip phone, tried adding a service, and wtf no web2go.

Any way to fix it?
    Well, I have a Pay-as-you-go plan from T-mobile and I just use the Web Day Passes to get rid of my minutes as fast as possible.