Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Unlimited Blackberry + iPhone 4

Thanks

Default T-Mobile Unlimited Blackberry + iPhone 4
    I searched but it seems like every topic on this was for AT&T customers. If it's posted, by all means point me int he right direction.

I'm wondering if I keep my Unlimited Blackberry Plan (FlexPay) will I be able to access the internet outside of Wi-Fi on my iPhone 4? It seems like there were mixed answers for the AT&T customers o I'm wondering if anyone who has/had the Unlimited Blackberry plan with T-Mobile were able to use the internet on their iPhone?

If so, which APN settings where used with your Blackberry Plan on the iPhone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lecram25 View Post
    Nothing is for free.

apparently the blackberry data plan is different from the regular data plan. My son had to switch to the reg data plan and has had no problem using the internet on his iphone. Just remember, until an iphone comes out that is compatible with tmobiles 3/4G system, u will be using edge and wifi. (at least thats what they told him). Still worth using the phone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vlaoliver For This Useful Post:

BDCruz (05-20-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

+1. you'll want to switch to a standard smartphone data plan bc the blackberry data plan has some differences.

Edit: before when my friend and I were on t-mo with iPhones, she had a blackberry unlimited data plan that she used. It worked for the most part but I think she had some issues with certain things and simply just changed it to a standard smartphone data plan. But I can't remember what issues she had, I do know it worked for the most part.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 05-19-2011 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

BDCruz (05-20-2011)