+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile FlexPay + iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have searched to find the answer but all of the posts seem a bit outdated. If there is a post that discuss my issue, please feel free to point
    Thanks

Default T-Mobile FlexPay + iPhone 4
    I have searched to find the answer but all of the posts seem a bit outdated. If there is a post that discuss my issue, please feel free to point me in the right direction.

I am trying to figure out which data plan I need in order to have internet on my iPhone 4. I have FlexPay and it seems as if the $10 web2go has been discontinued. I currently have a blackberry unlimited plan but want to switch back to an iPhone.

Just trying to figure out which plan(s) other FlexPay users are using with their iPhone 4's (or 3G/GS) so I know how to set mine up. Any info/advice is appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lecram25 View Post
    Nothing is for free.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

I pay $70 amunth unlimited talk & text & 2gb
    A month web . T-mobile gevey iPhone 4

Thanks

So I'm guessing you have the 500mins + unlimited text + unlimited web plan through FlexPay? You don't have any other services added?
    Nothing is for free.

Thanks

No i have Unlimited talk & text. Web
    There is no More flex plan since last mount it stoped

Thanks

They have a prepaid monthly plan now

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

wow i was about to cut and past a link on the t-mobile website. but it's changed! gezzzzz

isn't there a $9.99 (web2to) or some per mb plan also you can add?
    Are You Not Entertained! Are You Not Entertained! Is this not why you are HERE!!!!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chessyang View Post
    wow i was about to cut and past a link on the t-mobile website. but it's changed! gezzzzz

isn't there a $9.99 (web2to) or some per mb plan also you can add?
    It's been discontinued. I know what you mean though. Back when I dealt with iPhone 3G's I had it. From what I've been reading from most of the posts on this site is that it no longer exists. Thus my wondering what most new iPhone 4 users who have T-mobile are using with FelxPay ('Pre-paid').

Quote Originally Posted by Cmds187 View Post
    I pay $70 amunth unlimited talk & text & 2gb
    A month web . T-mobile gevey iPhone 4
    Question: Which phone did you tell them you have? I tried setting it as a Moto Razr then a Samsung Espresso...the only internet option I get is 4G web/200mb for $10
    Last edited by BDCruz; 05-17-2011 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Nothing is for free.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BDCruz View Post
    It's been discontinued. I know what you mean though. Back when I dealt with iPhone 3G's I had it. From what I've been reading from most of the posts on this site is that it no longer exists. Thus my wondering what most new iPhone 4 users who have T-mobile are using with FelxPay ('Pre-paid').

Question: Which phone did you tell them you have? I tried setting it as a Moto Razr then a Samsung Espresso...the only internet option I get is 4G web/200mb for $10
    I didn't tell them I brought the t-mobile sim by it's self mountly from the store just the sim

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i don't about iphone4,but i help a friend set up 3g working just find with prepay package for $50 a month unlimited text unlimited call and 100mb data. but on data he used way way more than than 100mb still work with out any extra charge.

Thanks

I have iPhone 3G with 500min+unlimited txt, unlimited web(web2got-discontinued) for $60 flexpay. When I got it they didn't even care that I was going to use an iPhone. My advice is keep flexpay, switch phone(online) and get any data plan for non-smart phones.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow Ichigo For This Useful Post:

BDCruz (05-17-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    I have iPhone 3G with 500min+unlimited txt, unlimited web(web2got-discontinued) for $60 flexpay. When I got it they didn't even care that I was going to use an iPhone. My advice is keep flexpay, switch phone(online) and get any data plan for non-smart phones.
    Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. Best answer so far to what I'm asking (which specific plan/service + phone). Thank'd.
    Nothing is for free.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BDCruz View Post
    Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. Best answer so far to what I'm asking (which specific plan/service + phone). Thank'd.
    Ive used both of them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile FlexPay + iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone-214 View Post
    Ive used both of them
    I think those options are for monthly plan users. I have Flexpay. I asked the rep what my other options where, if I dropped unlimited web and she said that for Flexpay users, that is the only internet option aside from Blackberry plan.

However, I don't care about the price too much, as long as it's not a huge price difference. What I care about now is getting my EDGE to actually work/come up. I've tried the internet2.voicestream, epc.tmobile and wap.voicestream and neither has gotten it to show. Tried Cydia packages and still no luck. Any ideas? I'm on the 'Total Internet' plan/iPhone 4/4.3.3 bb 04.10.01/applenberry gevey unlocked
    Nothing is for free.