+ Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fix MMS, Internet & Activate FaceTime iPhone 4 on US Carriers. TMobile, SimpleMobile.

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I tried searching for iMMS4 but I can't find it. Do I have any way to get Facetime working? I'm using an iPhone 4 BB 4.10.01 and iOS 4.3.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

I tried searching for iMMS4 but I can't find it. Do I have any way to get Facetime working? I'm using an iPhone 4 BB 4.10.01 and iOS 4.3.

Developer
    Thanks

its called i4MMS and I had to take down my repo but i will be repackage it in my new cydia source. Im done with i5MMS I just need someone to send me the unpatched original CommCenter for an
    iPhone 4S iOS 5.0.1 Build 9A405 (/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreTelephony.framework/Support/CommCenter)
    as soon as possible thank you, if you could pm it to me or send it to my email [email protected]

and

Quote Originally Posted by evilbob1000 View Post
    Hey man I added the new source however there is nothing in it, just blank, thanks.

EDIT: actually there's 1 thing which is the battery booster...I will donate if you post up i5mms for 5.1, thanks
    lol thank you if you do much needed and appreciated and yea its the only thing there so far i gotta reupload everything.

Thanks

ok so is this up to date? I have a 4S on 5.1 and got a Gevey. So it's pointless without being able to jailbreak?

Developer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    ok so is this up to date? I have a 4S on 5.1 and got a Gevey. So it's pointless without being able to jailbreak?
    you can still use T-Mobile on an iPhone 4S iOS 5.1 you just cant jailbreak sorry ;/

anybody have an iPhone 4S iOS 5.0.1 Build 9A405 installed on their iPhone (Check your Settings>General>About) i need one file so i can just make sure its compatible with that one.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bby Scroopy View Post
    you can still use T-Mobile on an iPhone 4S iOS 5.1 you just cant jailbreak sorry ;/

anybody have an iPhone 4S iOS 5.0.1 Build 9A405 installed on their iPhone (Check your Settings>General>About) i need one file so i can just make sure its compatible with that one.
    Support.rar

this is from a stock iphone 4S iOS 5.0.1 build 9A406....I hope that works.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Bby Scroopy.. I have been having troubles i5MMS.. every time I try and download it I get "HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found." I used i4mms i was on ios4 and it worked perfectly.. Only thing I found that would work.. Now I'm on iPhone 4s on 5.0.1 9A405 and i really need this to activate Facetime/iMessage.. and to patch my CommCenter... Could you pleeeeeaaaaaassssseee make it work for ios 5.0.1 and could you post when everything is ready and able to download.. PLEASE I BEG....

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR WORK I REALLY APPRECIATE IT

Developer
    Thanks

there was an error that wouldnt allow launch so i disabled the download, it is working now so go ahead and download it glad to help out

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Installed, I used an APN editor in Cydia; together Internet and mms work- but FaceTime only activates with email, iMessage toggle won't stay on (immediately switches back off) and phone number is listed as Unknown under Settings>Phone. Tried the "activate FaceTime/iMessage" option in i5MMS and it didn't change anything. Rebooted phone and received sim failure.

iPhone 4 (AT&T on T-mo) unlocked with ultrasn0w, jailbroken with redsn0w, wildcard activated with SAM, baseband 1.59 iOS 5.1.1 untethered

Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks

I have an iPhone 4s 5.1.1 unlocked with gevey, running on T-Mobile. Email, internet, and receiving texts work fine but I can not send texts. I keep getting message send failure. Phone is not jailbroken. I have tired the unlock.co.nz fixed which worked for a while, but once my phone restarted it stopped. Ive tired resetting the network settings. Ive been to tmobile, apple, I even went to an at&t store to see if putting an att sim in would work and nothing. Is there anything else I can do? Would jailbreaking it do anything? Would getting the phone factory unlocked make any difference, instead of using gevey?

Also, everytime I plug it into the computer I get an error message on itunes saying 'itunes cant connect to this iphone'

Any help would be great!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This one drives me nuts.

My 3gs works perfectly on T-Mo running version 5.0.1. Everything including iMessage comes up with little or no futzing. When I upgrade to 5.1.1 I lose iMess and something else that's escaping me at the moment. I've tried all the patches and fixes but nothing helps.

So I then restore the phone back to 5.0.1 and here i sit. ????

Anyone else seen this?

Joe
    Last edited by jbird55; 10-18-2012 at 11:16 AM.

+ Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819