Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fix MMS, Internet & Activate FaceTime iPhone 4 on US Carriers. TMobile, SimpleMobile.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It has been like that for a while now. He is in school and has no money for server space. There is another source for i4MMS a page or two back if you want it but it doesn't work on iOS 5.

Developer
    Thanks

my repo is back up, finally got enough to get it back anyways um i was thinkin of releasing i5MMS on modmyi servers

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bby Scroopy For This Useful Post:

codester3388 (10-26-2011)

Thanks

Please do... that would be great. haha. I've been installing so many different hacked commcenters and .ipcc files and none of them seem to work. That and iMessage and Facetime are not even activating with my tmobile number so I'm thinking the wrong .ipcc is the issue. not too sure though. Any ETA on when it will be released?

The app loaded fine the first time i installed it but restarted the phone a few times due to Gevey Sim giving me issues. And now the app just keeps crashing, it will load then just go back to the home screen... The first time i loaded it and set my option it still diddnt work. Just gave up for the night and now im even farther away. I need to get internet working by friday for work otherwise its going to be a horrible day... lol

Let me know if you guys have any ideas..

Quote Originally Posted by h0nd0 View Post
    Will I be charged for international texting doing this?
    I never received a international text or charge!

That would be awesome. I'm waiting or the fix.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i had i4mms installed before and it was working great.... unfortunately i had to restore my phone and when i installed i4mms again the comm center keeps on messing up... e.g. cellular data network disappears, facetime toggle disappears too....and i have a gevey sim on 4.3.3 and its been giving me issues as well... hopefully bbyscroopy can look into this... i dunno if neone else is having the same problem. If there is a solution let me know.... yes i do the "fix me" option but the gevey wont work right afterwards and it takes a few reboots to get it working again... any help appreciated

Thanks

Sometimes mine takes a couple reboots which is a pain now since I have the tethered 5.0 jailbreak. Did you do a DFU restore when you did? I haven't done a normal restore in 2 years since DFU seems to solve most problems.

Developer
    Thanks

sorry i will look into this, its just hard now since i had to sell my iphone 4 because i needed money for school -_-

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yeah i tried that... but no luck... i just gave up for the time being... maybe ill just wait till there is an untether for ios 5 and hopefully i5mms and do it then.... and hopefully bbyscroopy will look into it as soon as he is able to... Thnx bbyscroopy.... if u wanna try btw the old i4mms is on another repo a few pages back, i installed that and that didnt mess up my phone.... my mms works at the moment but not my facetime yet...

Thanks

any news on i5MMS yet?

Developer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by codester3388 View Post
    any news on i5MMS yet?
    its in development i just havent had time to test it had to sell my iphone 4 for school money so... :/ work + school= little time for extra stuff i will try and get it done soon if anyone wants to help any way you then your more then welcome

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bby Scroopy For This Useful Post:

na2tt300zx (11-17-2011)

First off thank you soooo much for i4mms, only thing that worked to activate my facetime on ios4! But now im dying to get ios5(and hopefully siri!)! If and when i get money i will def donate cause you are a hero lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bby Scroopy View Post
    can someone help me test i4MMS? and i5MMS?
    How can I help on i5mms. I'm on a jailbroken iphone 4 on iOS 5.0.1 using the gevey

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i can help out on i4mms... i just got a new iphone 4 on 4.3.3 with baseband 2.10

Developer
    Thanks

Okay if anyone with iOS 4 and iOS5 can help me test. Please be aware that this is only testing and will not enable anything, none of the buttons will do anthing. If you could please go through every single button on every single menu and then lastly hit the "email me" button as itll send me the logs. Please tell me if it crashes and/or any feature addons. Thank you.

Edit: their not in deb form i dont have a linux machine with me now but ssh them into /Applications and set permissions

chown 0:0 -R /Applications/i4MMS
    chmod 0755 -R /Applications/i4MMS
    chmod 4755 /Applications/i4MMS/i4MMS_

chown 0:0 -R /Applications/i5MMS
    chmod 0755 -R /Applications/i5MMS
    chmod 4755 /Applications/i5MMS/i5MMS_
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Where are you going to upload them to? The forum or your repo?

Thanks

I tried setting the permissions several times and it still crashes every time I try to open it.

Had the same thing happen to me on IPhone 4.3.5 i4mms would not open. Checked all permissions and nothing still.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast