Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Sidekick Plan

Default T-Mobile Sidekick Plan
    Has there been any success on getting this to work? I know it's more expensive than the T-zones but it allows unlimited texting. So for $50 a month you can get 300 minutes, unlimited texting, and unlimted data. This is way better than AT&T's data plan. If anyone can get this to work it would be great!

Ive never heard of anyone getting it to work. But look at it this way. T-zones is 5.99 and unlimited texting is 14.99. Those two together is $21, which is only $1 more than the Sidekick pack. So pay one more dollar a month and you can use unlimited data and texting in a method we know works.

spend 10 extra on myfavs get ultd nights weekends and to 5 people
    when you do this they now make texting 10 a month
    i like myfavs so im going to keep it but the tmobile rep told me if i cancel the people would probably let me have the reduced text price

someone could try tat and get text for 10
    T-mobile has stolen my wallet's heart

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

All you need is Total inter $19.00/Month ! Thats it . Sidekick plan will not work for the iphone as it is only dedicated to the sidekick total internet is the way to go i clocked it at 167kbps
    !! if you are trying to use T-zones . m sure u will run into the method that tells you to Put the plist.file and replace a file on your phone! i did that just to be sure . i had to restore my phone !! It is not very prectical to try making t-zones work .!