Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Just upgraded to a "even more plus plan" now internet wont work

Default Just upgraded to a "even more plus plan" now internet wont work
    I just upgraded to a "even more plus family plan" from a "family time plan" and now both mine and my wifes iphone 3gs's data will not work. In safari it take me to the "must upgrade page" . MMS seems to be working fine.

How can I fix this? I already tried changing APN's and nothing seems to work.

Edit-Phone details
    iPhone Model: 3GS
    Carrier Bundle Used: T-Mobile US - Standard(I think?)
    Voice Plan: Even more plus plan 3000 min
    Data Plan: T-Mobile web2go 9.99
    SMS: Unlimited Famil Messages
    Time with T-Mobile: 36 months
    Last Plan Change: yesterday
    Last edited by Dough Boy; 10-22-2010 at 05:21 PM. Reason: details

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

call t-mobile.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Don't ever call tmobile to set up data on an iphone! They'll charge you 30 bucks a month. First try resetting your network settings and making sure your apn is internet2.voicestream.com...if that doesn't work try epc.tmobile.com...if that doesn't work look at the thread stickied by SpookyET and follow his instructions. Your issue might be as simple as having the wrong phone selected in the tmobile system as well. You may need to log on to your web interface and change the phone to one supported by your plan. I always recommending picking a tmobile shadow and adding the shadow data package. Internet2.voicestream.com works that way absolutely flawlessly for 10 bucks a month. Hope that helps...again DON'T CALL TMOBILE...also, if you call customer care with the iphone after you get 10 dollar data working they will read it and cut it off...DON'T CALL TMOBILE...there's a reason there are status indicators under handles...Crazyian still asks What's Jailbreak?

I feel dumb, turns out when they switched my plan they didn't bring over the web2go to my existing lines.

ThaNaatrix, you're right. I knew better than that so I walked into a local store with my sim installed in a old flip phone and I asked the guy to put web2go back on my two lines. He had to call it in and they told him to make sure I didnt have an iPhone, the guy in the store was cool.