+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Facetime call failed

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I just upgraded to iOS 4.1 from 4.0.1. I had Mitime working and activated on 4.0.1 before upgrading to 4.1 like it says on the website mitime.info, everything is activated
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Facetime call failed
    I just upgraded to iOS 4.1 from 4.0.1. I had Mitime working and activated on 4.0.1 before upgrading to 4.1 like it says on the website mitime.info, everything is activated on Mitime currently on 4.1, push is connected, and it says firmware restore would be ok, facetime option is there but when i try it keeps saying call failed, please help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Facetime call failed-img_1282.png  

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Did u hacktivate with limera1n? A lot of people are having mitime issues with 4.1, the developer is working on a fix but might take a few days (he's also working on implementing email activation) for now, I would say at 4.0.1. Mitime (and many other apps) will take some time to adjust to 4.1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I used greenpois0n.

got facetime to work, had to restore firmware again and activate it with a at&t sim card then jailbreak it.
    Last edited by rwaliyani; 10-14-2010 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost