Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Activation

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Activation
    Hello all: I searched and didn't find anything particularly useful. Also, it's a really simple question, but I don't want to mess it up .

I bought the 500 minute/$10 web2go plan with only a sim card, because I already have a dumbphone. I also have an unlocked 3GS running 4.1 that currently is using my T-Mobile prepaid plan. I'm not positive that I can run internet on my dumbphone (Motorola V195).

For activation--do I activate my SIM in my iPhone or the Motorola? Is there another route--ie, using an IMEI from another phone that I don't have, so I don't run into any problems if my Motorola phone can't use internet?

Do I need to install the T-Mobile tools? How long will I have to wait before the internet starts working?

Thanks!

Joshua

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by levitening View Post
    Hello all: I searched and didn't find anything particularly useful. Also, it's a really simple question, but I don't want to mess it up .

I bought the 500 minute/$10 web2go plan with only a sim card, because I already have a dumbphone. I also have an unlocked 3GS running 4.1 that currently is using my T-Mobile prepaid plan. I'm not positive that I can run internet on my dumbphone (Motorola V195).

For activation--do I activate my SIM in my iPhone or the Motorola? Is there another route--ie, using an IMEI from another phone that I don't have, so I don't run into any problems if my Motorola phone can't use internet?

Do I need to install the T-Mobile tools? How long will I have to wait before the internet starts working?

Thanks!

Joshua
    it doesn't matter for activation your Sim nothing to do with your phone.Keeping in mine when you use your iphone you have to set up for cellular data network to make it work.