Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tmobile/photo caller I'd

Default Tmobile/photo caller I'd
    I was selling a phone on craigslist list. I took a picture of it with my iPhone. Somehow that is now showing up as my picture I'd. I don't use picture I'd. How do I get rid of it? I deleted the photos in the camera Rome and....it's still there. Thanks. I'm on tmi 4.01 3GS.

Duh....it showing up on my other phone. So somwhowI had saved that pic on the other phone...have no clue how I did it but it's gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by Miz.Michele View Post
    How do I get rid of it?
    Egregious apostrophe abuse.
    Attend to your punctuation, and I promise: those wayward images will resolve themselves post-haste.

My goodness...the frigging grammar police!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    Egregious apostrophe abuse.
    Attend to your punctuation, and I promise: those wayward images will resolve themselves post-haste.
    If you are an iPhone owner, you'd obviously know that the apostrophes are the result of the auto-correct feature. Ease up, Mr. Entirely Unnecessary User of Extensive Vocabulary in Casual Encounters.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dotFIVE For This Useful Post:

Miz.Michele (01-05-2014)

Fix your auto-correct, or disable it.
    There are yet standards of decency, that only the callow would cross (and the fool defend).

Thanks

You're on the internet. On a casual discussion forum. Get off of your high chair, for you are impressing no one except for your extremely large ego.

Expectations of impeccable vocabulary should go out the window when you access a message board. It's like expecting professionalism on 4chan.

Relax. If we wanted lectures, we would've asked.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dotFIVE For This Useful Post:

Miz.Michele (01-05-2014)

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated. Mostly everyone is so nice and helpful here.

Quote Originally Posted by dotFIVE View Post
    You're on the internet. On a casual discussion forum. Get off of your high chair, for you are impressing no one except for your extremely large ego.

Expectations of impeccable vocabulary should go out the window when you access a message board. It's like expecting professionalism on 4chan.
    There are in fact, greater errors of judgment than to expect professionalism on 4chan.
    For pity's sake, I'll not enumerate them.

Relax. If we wanted lectures, we would've asked.
    If you wished to avoid disturbing communication on the Internet, you might close your browser.
    You still might, but to engage is to accept the challenge.