+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: So what data plan options do we have now?

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Now that T-zone is gone, what data plan options do we have? and how can we get it? I just added a new line to my family plan for my
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default So what data plan options do we have now?
    Now that T-zone is gone, what data plan options do we have? and how can we get it?

I just added a new line to my family plan for my brother's girlfriend, and I am stuck without knowing what plan I can get her. She doesn't need much internet.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Web2go is $10/month. All T-Mobile plans are unlimited Edge (on the iPhone anyway).

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

bingo. add a line to an existing one for five bucks and grab one of those beotches. lol or see if you can get EGDE on the main line and just add your phone to that one and see if both users can access the internet. :P

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

youll want to add this 9.99 web2go plan on your own on your online account if you dont have a nonsmartphone available to show T-Mo. They asked me for an IMEI for a nonsmartphone and declined me of the data plan until I get a phone. Theyll try and force a smartphone data plan if you tell them you have an iPhone or if you cant prove youve got a nonsmartphone.