Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Facetime on tmobile fixx!!!! Finally!!!!

Default Facetime on tmobile fixx!!!! Finally!!!!
    Hey guys I have made a video on show you how to use facetime on tmobile. Hope it helps!! ENJOY!!

YouTube - FaceTime on Tmobile

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Anyone want to test? Video looks decently legit.

i think this is bs. dk try it and see lol.

It's ********. Same ******* losers from the celebfoolery ****. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID APP!!

wow.. after i tried this.. locked my iphone from t-mobile... and couldn't even sync to itunes... this was dirty.. thanks for the waste of 30 minutes for restoring my iphone and getting everything back to how it was... fabulous..

notice how the guy punched in the repo off-camera. That's why he didn't install the program. he's too stupid to speed celebfoolery or whatever. FAKE.

edit: whoops. commented on the wrong post. whatever. they're all the same.
    Last edited by MrWHOx; 08-16-2010 at 03:41 PM.

regardless... that dude can lick a nut... wasted 1 hour of my life... bms122223.... you suck at life..

regardless i shouldnt have leaped into something without letting others try it... but oh well... had to go into DFU, restore to 4.0.1... jailbreak, unlock all over again... it was a messy time... just in case anyone follows what i did
    Last edited by johnnyblind; 08-16-2010 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost