Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cellular Data Tab Cannot Edit settings???Help

Default Cellular Data Tab Cannot Edit settings???Help
    Tmobile unlocked iphone 4. I see lots of threads on how to input the Edge sittings with the tmobile fix.

The only problem is I cannot do anything to my Cellular Data tab except turn if on or off. I've searched everywhere and only saw one post about slide in the AT&T Sim and then pop it out and put Tmobile Sim in. This did absolutely nothing to help.

How do you get it so you can edit the cellular data tab???

Nobody Knows??????????????????????
    Last edited by morehomes; 08-12-2010 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by morehomes View Post
    Tmobile unlocked iphone 4. I see lots of threads on how to input the Edge sittings with the tmobile fix.

The only problem is I cannot do anything to my Cellular Data tab except turn if on or off. I've searched everywhere and only saw one post about slide in the AT&T Sim and then pop it out and put Tmobile Sim in. This did absolutely nothing to help.

How do you get it so you can edit the cellular data tab???

Nobody Knows??????????????????????
    For APN to show up i boot up my phone with out SIM card in there. unlock to springboard and put in your tmobile SIM and you should see it show up.

If that doesn't work then uninstall ultrasn0w and reboot. reinstall ultrasn0w with out a sim card and reboot. unlock to springboard and put in tmobile sim card.

M running on 4.01, carrier (as the name appears in About menu) AT&T 7.0 but originally its AIRTEL (India) unlkd n Jb. Everything works well except the missing tab "cellular data" and also "MMS settings"
    I unlokd n jb my phone thru Jailbreakme.com and with the ATnT sim which already in the Box.

Is there any 1 who can help me regarding this please ?
    Thnx

tried unlockit.co.nz?

Reboot and reinsert your sim until the carrier read Carrier 7.0 and not AT&T 7.0
    WANT A UDID SLOT TO RUN BETA iOS FIRMWARE? 87 SLOTS AVALIABLE. $3 EACH PM ME

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rinnycoop121's Avatar
    Thanks

try quickly removing and re-inserting your sim about 4 or 5 time in a row and Cellular Data should sho up.

I had the same problem on 2 iphone 4s but that did the trick

Replacing my sim card did the trick. Read on here that some sims are old and newer ones would work. I tried and it did.