Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help - iPhone4 (4.0.1)

Exclamation Need help - iPhone4 (4.0.1)
    Hello All:

I have an iPhone4 running on iOS 4.0.1 and using T-Mobile USA as my carrier. It has already been jailbroken/unlocked with the original AT&T sim card (installed my T-Mobile sim after and waited over 10 mins and turned off for an additional 5 mins). Then restarted and now MMS is perfect after inputting my data network info.

I need to know if anyone has solutions to the following issues by using WINSCP (without using Winterboard):

1) Where is the png file in order to replace "E" EDGE icon? I want to replace it with a custom png file that I already have.

2) How do I replace the existing "T-Mobile" text name in the status bar with a custom T-Mobile png file that I already have?

3) Is there an official FaceTime fix that will run on T-Mobile USA service?

4) Where is the original "Page Dots" png files so I can replace it with my custom png files that I have?

5) Is there an alternative "Lockdown" app that can password protect my individual apps since Lockdown in Cydia is buggy?

Sorry for all the questions, but I have been searching and searching for the past few days and with no luck in resolving these issues. I have tried so many possible ways but cannot find any solutions to these issues.

Thanks for everyone's support.

5) There's iProtect and Locktopus