+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is anybody working on a facetime Tmobile fix??

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Mine is just using the unknown Carrier Bundle and I didn't have MMS configured at all when it started working. Data is epc.tmobile.com. The phone number in the phone section
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Mine is just using the unknown Carrier Bundle and I didn't have MMS configured at all when it started working. Data is epc.tmobile.com.

The phone number in the phone section of the preference app is prefixed by +1. From the looks of it, the only time a message was sent according to my bill corresponded to the popup that said I may be charged. I don't think it keeps trying in the background without telling you.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmike70 View Post
    I have been on 3 separate occasions. The first was when the phone was new, second time was the upgrade to 4.0.1 and third was around the jailbreak, I had to restore again to 4.0.1 before jailbreakme worked. Each time I see 3 or 4 outbound msgs classified as "Short Message Originating International" to 447786205094 so I've been charged like $2. The outgoing txts stopped once I received an incoming message from 447785016005. I can make facetime calls without these txts going out so it looks like it's true that once it's activated, all you need is wifi.

So what's happening to these ATT US phones is that it's trying to SMS a number that can only be reached on AT&T's network?
    If you don't mind, please message me your aim or Skype screen name. Me and a few developers have been trying to figure out how to make this work for everyone, and if you answered some questions you might really be helping some people out.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Celebfoolery has enabled 100's of Tmobile iPhone for Facetime so far
    Who ever still has a doubt can check up YouTube there are plenty of videos of random people who use it ( this is one of them )

YouTube - FaceTime tmobile THIS IS OFFICAL

I don't know these people, they are not my friends, and they are not working for me, for some of them its work for some of them its not.

All this people is a live prove my solution does work !!!
    Enjoy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eliranbi View Post
    Celebfoolery has enabled 100's of Tmobile iPhone for Facetime so far
    Who ever still has a doubt can check up YouTube there are plenty of videos of random people who use it ( this is one of them )

YouTube - FaceTime tmobile THIS IS OFFICAL

I don't know these people, they are not my friends, and they are not working for me, for some of them its work for some of them its not.

All this people is a live prove my solution does work !!!
    Enjoy
    This is a false solution as the coding is only written to collect email-addresses, of course most of you guys know that, since you don't lack intelligence.

Just wait for the real fix that's coming up by PushFix, he's already got it working, just looking for an automated way to get things up and running.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12