+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How can you get W2Go to work on Iphone 3G?

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I've been able to get PPU Web ($1.99 per MB) to work on internet2.voicestream, but when I try to switch my plan to Unlimited Web for Phones (W2Go), it won't
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Question How can you get W2Go to work on Iphone 3G?
    I've been able to get PPU Web ($1.99 per MB) to work on internet2.voicestream, but when I try to switch my plan to Unlimited Web for Phones (W2Go), it won't work. I've changed settings, rebooted but can't seem to find the right trick.

I'm an occasional data user, so I can't see paying for the smartphone plan, but from reading other posts, seems like W2Go would be the right plan for me....that is if I could make it work.

Ideas?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rmsmillertime View Post
    I've been able to get PPU Web ($1.99 per MB) to work on internet2.voicestream, but when I try to switch my plan to Unlimited Web for Phones (W2Go), it won't work. I've changed settings, rebooted but can't seem to find the right trick.

I'm an occasional data user, so I can't see paying for the smartphone plan, but from reading other posts, seems like W2Go would be the right plan for me....that is if I could make it work.

Ideas?
    web2go use internet2.voicestream.com too.what firmware you have in your phone?.

Green Apple
    Thanks