Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: t mobile internet
08-01-2010, 08:32 PM #1t mobile internet
I have the blackberry plan, unlimited web, text. I just unlocked my 3gs. I heard that you had to change your APN settings in order to use edge. I didnt and the internet is working fine. is it okay?...dont want data charges..
08-01-2010, 09:32 PM #2
im having the same problem just jailbroke it and i cant use the internet i think its wap.voicestream.com but where is the apn settings i cant find it anywhere
08-02-2010, 06:48 AM #3
Same problem here, but my internet is working...slowly. Any thoughts?
08-02-2010, 08:01 AM #4
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
iOS4 missing cellular data network tab FIX*
Your Ad Here
1. Open cydia and install winterboard
2. add source: http://cydia.xsellize dot com
3. Search Supreme Preferences 3.0 and install
4. Open winterboard
5. check it off the supreme preference tab and respring
6. Then go to settings
7. click supreme preferences tab and go to applications, than go to phone.
8. Cellular data tab: On
9. Click home, than settings
10. General, network, and it should be their.
edit it with this and do the normal settings internet2.voicestream.com