Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone will not connect to tmobile internet!

Exclamation Iphone will not connect to tmobile internet!
    I have tried using wap.voicestream.com, internet2.voicetream.com, epc.tmobile.com and none of them work. Everytime I go to Safari, it keeps telling me "Cannot Open Page" "Safari cannot open the page because it is not connected to the internet" I have the $10 Web2Go Plan, I also have 2 more Iphones and the internet on them work. How can I get it fixed?...I also think that Tmobile might know I have an Iphone, so is it possible that they might have blocked me from using it?

Thanks

Go to settings, general, reset, reset network settings. then enter internet2.voicestream.com as the APN...

Also make sure Data Roaming is ON and 3G is Off
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

I have tried that already.
    I have version 3.0.1 currently, will it work if I update it to 3.1.2 or 3.1.3?

Thanks

What phone do you have

All 3 Iphones that I have are the 2G.

Thanks

So if you switch the SIM from one phone to another you can get data on 2 but not one? Which firmware are the ones that do work?

Well I havent tried switching the sim with the other phones, should I try it to see if maybe the phone is the problem?
    I have one phone that is 3.1.2, another that is 3.1.3, and mine(the one that doesnt work) is 3.0.1

Thanks

Yes, I'd try switching the SIM card between the phones. There may be an issue with the data plan.

Ok, well Im currently updating the iphone so I can also have it up-to date, and if that doens't work I will try what you have suggested. Thank you.

I was able to fix it, thank you for you help.
    Last edited by GeoIphone123; 07-26-2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have the same problem your having, how did you fix ? what was the solution? can you help.
    Thanks

anyone solved this problem that could help..
    ?
    thanks

I have the same problem on an iPhone 4. By the way my apn settings menu is gone. It was working last night
    Last edited by alex1089; 08-04-2010 at 07:18 PM.