+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-mobile sms help

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, I have my 3Gs unlocked for T-mobile and have SMS text with the basic data plan. When I try to send text along with the picture was taken from
    My iPhone is a Part of Me vietkool's Avatar
    Thanks

Default T-mobile sms help
    Hi,
    I have my 3Gs unlocked for T-mobile and have SMS text with the basic data plan. When I try to send text along with the picture was taken from the phone, the other end received the msg like this : "the media content was not included due to a picture resolution size retrition". is that normal or there is something wrong from setting up ? please help

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

I use to have the same problem. i fix it like this:

Go to cydia an add this source:

xsellize

Ones you add the source look for: MMS & Tethering Settings one you do that recboot the phone and try your new system.

Works for me!

My iPhone is a Part of Me vietkool's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks .. let me try that

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am not exactly familiar with what you’re looking for, but I would think it's possible that you could find something to install for free sms. Off the top of my head, I’d suggest that you check out the following site: http://make-cheap-international-phone-ca… There’s a lot of info and links for international calling and other cell phone services and plans as well as Internet phone services. You may find something along the lines of what you’re looking for there. Hope that helps!

I am not exactly familiar with what you’re looking for, but I would think It's possible that you could find something to install for free sms. Off the top of my head, I’d suggest that you check out the following site: http://make-cheap-international-phone-ca… There’s a lot of info and links for international calling and other cell phone services and plans as well as Internet phone services. You may find something along the lines of what you’re looking for there. Hope that helps!
    Last edited by Alex Smth; 07-26-2010 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost