+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: internet setup in T-Mobile

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have iphone 3G version 4.0 and baseband 05.13.04 Then I jailbroke and unlocked it successfully. But there was no APN set up to use internet on t mobile. Then
    Unhappy internet setup in T-Mobile
    I have iphone 3G version 4.0 and baseband 05.13.04
    Then I jailbroke and unlocked it successfully. But there was no APN set up to use internet on t mobile. Then I downgraded to version 3.1.2 and failed to use blackra1n rc3 to jalbreak and unlock the iphone. Now my iphone has version 3.1.2 but the baseband is still 05.13.04 I can just restore back to version 4.0 then jailbreak and unlock the phone. But my main concern is how to setup the internet with T-Mobile with unlimited $10 plan. Any one knows how to 1. setup internet with T-Mobile and still keep version 4.0 or 2. Jailbreak and unlock version 3.1.2 and downgrade the baseband 05.13.04 so hopefully I can setup internet with T-Mobile?Your any help will be greatly appreciated.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

Just enter cydia and looks for APN Editing and reboot and thats it the APN Editing will show off and check.

1. T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundles: Bluetooth, Internet, MMS, & Tethering (2G/3G/3GS/4)

2. T-Mobile USA MMS Fix for iOS4