+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cheating on my BlackBerry with a iPhone 3G

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I jus bought a iPhone 3G from a friend and it seems to still be in good condtion, the only problem is that im a Tmobile user and he was
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Cheating on my BlackBerry with a iPhone 3G
    I jus bought a iPhone 3G from a friend and it seems to still be in good condtion, the only problem is that im a Tmobile user and he was AT&T, now I have absolutely no experience on jailbreaking [or is it unlocking] so I really hope I cud get a some help here

-wat software am i supposed to use? the safest, most simple and most sure-to-work one is wat im looking for

-will my tmobile data plan work with safari?

-will i have to call tmobile to get my mms and sms to work?

I own a Mac so i guess the Mac version will be best, forgive me if this jus all seems like a dumb question but im not a tech girl by any stretch

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniphyer View Post
    I jus bought a iPhone 3G from a friend and it seems to still be in good condtion, the only problem is that im a Tmobile user and he was AT&T, now I have absolutely no experience on jailbreaking [or is it unlocking] so I really hope I cud get a some help here

-wat software am i supposed to use? the safest, most simple and most sure-to-work one is wat im looking for

-will my tmobile data plan work with safari?

-will i have to call tmobile to get my mms and sms to work?

I own a Mac so i guess the Mac version will be best, forgive me if this jus all seems like a dumb question but im not a tech girl by any stretch
    -What firmware are you on? Go to Settings > General > About > Version

-You will only be able to use Edge. The 3g bands that the iphone use are not compatible with Tmobile's.

-No, you can download a bundle once you're jailbroken for MMS. SMS should work right off the bat.