+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Who is getting an Iphone 4 when an unlock come out?

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by Ryfly I vote this the best post ever on modmyi!!!!!! I will never think of Facetime and facetime at a normal level anymore, facetime will now be
    adp
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfly View Post
    I vote this the best post ever on modmyi!!!!!!

I will never think of Facetime and facetime at a normal level anymore, facetime will now be in the gutter of the mind.....not going any further with that.

Awesome post and video!!
    "The bear just wants honey"

Lol

Yea there's already an app that has random chat through the front iPhone camera (like chatroulette). I deleted after seeing one too many penises.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    I had a reason to update as my 3G was dying (gps antenna not working, volume buttons screwing up). The most impressive thing about this phone is the display, the 3G speed, and the speed of the phone itself.

On another note...lol

YouTube - Banned iPhone 4 Promo
    "The bear just wants honey"

Lol

Yea there's already an app that has random chat through the front iPhone camera (like chatroulette). I deleted after seeing one too many penises.
    Chatroulette and facetime!!!!! Oh god!!! HAHA this just keeps getting better and better,

I couldn't even start on the many ways this post can be taken LMAO!!!!!!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I had a reason to update as my 3G was dying (gps antenna not working, volume buttons screwing up). The most impressive thing about this phone is the display, the 3G speed, and the speed of the phone itself.

On another note...lol

YouTube - Banned iPhone 4 Promo
    lol.. love that video.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Im getting it to... just waiting for the jb/unlock

Mes
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I would love a new iPhone 4 but I can no longer accept the high cost. Not the high cost of money, but from Apples software/firmware restrictions.

The writing on the wall is clear and decisive. Sooner or later Apples artificial restrictions will cripple usage of this phone. Remember, even with all the fancy bells and whistles, the iPhone MUST be a real phone !

Summary of primary issues:
    1. For US purchases, can NEVER be unlocked.
    2. Can not restore to shipped version. NEVER! Only the latest -- if it's still supported.
    3. Apple signing is required for any restore.
    4. Must have ACTIVE internet to restore. Not just a computer, but a computer talking to Apples servers.
    5. iAds. I get plenty of Spam. No thank you

Once my 3G bites the dust, I'm gone. Enjoyed the ride, but big-brothers hand is getting too heavy for my taste.

Mes

adp
    Thanks

I have to agree with you on their restrictions. If you depend on an unlock, it gets more annoying every year. Apple revealed how arrogant it truly is in their press conference yesterday. I guess I'm only standing it because I'm on AT&T now. But if they continue this way, they'll lose on the mobile market.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I hear you, i'm gettn tired of having to make sure I don't accidently update for fear of losing my unlock. I looked long and hard at the android phones and would love to try one out for a while, but I still don't want to get rid of my 3gs though. If they had something like the evo on tmobile I would get it and try it out, I have no loyalties to Apple, I would like to try the iphone 4 too but can't go to att because there is little to no coverage in my area.I'm not going to pay 700+ either to get one on ebay. Ohhh decisions decisions

Green Apple
    Thanks

decided to upgrade from a first gen iphone on tmobile to go legit and got an iPhone 4 on att. It's really worth it.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12