+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone os4 No Cellular Data Tab Fix & MMS T-Mobile Fix

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Cellular DATA tab FIX There are two parts to this process. Part 1 1. Download sn0wbreeze from here iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones 2. Download iOS4 from
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone os4 No Cellular Data Tab Fix & MMS T-Mobile Fix
    Cellular DATA tab FIX
    There are two parts to this process.

Part 1
    1. Download sn0wbreeze from here iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones
    2. Download iOS4 from here iPod, iPhone and iPad Firmware Download
    3. Run sn0wbreeze and create your custom ios4 .ipsw (which will automatically save to your desktop.

Part 2 (i did this because i would go straight to the custom firmware and i kept getting errors with itunes.)

1. Restore or upgrade your iPhone 3g off of iTunes, no need for the shift method, just do a regular upgrade/restore off of there.
    2. When that is completed, do a shift restore using the custom ios4 on your desktop.
    3. When completed just go to Cydia install ultrasn0w and the cellular data will be available.

Re-jaibreaking with this might be an easier method redsn0w 0.9.5 BETA [iPhone Dev Team] to making the cellular data tap show. Just make sure when you re-jailbreak you don't select cydia. (if you do this skip step 1 in the T-Mobile MMS fix)

T-Mobile MMS Fix

Here are the instructions of exactly what I did.

1. Re-jailbreak with redsn0w 0.9.5 BETA [iPhone Dev Team] (deselect cydia in the part where you select what to do)
    2. Add http://beta.leimobile.com/repo/ to your cydia sources and Install the T-Mobile 4.0 MMS fix, then reboot
    3. Add this to your Settings>General>Network>Cellular Data Network
    MMS
    APN: epc.tmobile.com
    Username:
    Password:
    MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
    MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.50:8080
    MMS Max Message Size: 614400
    MMS UA Prof URL: http://wap.sonyericsson.com/UAprof/w800iR101.xml

Use this site to test your MMS if you have no one to send you picture texts.
    PixDrop.com Free Picture Messaging - Send Free Picture Messages From Your Computer To Your Cell Phone

Please thank if this worked for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pediz123 For This Useful Post:

void4114 (07-08-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default 3gs
    is their a difference between the 3g and the 3gs? i can send all the pix i want but i get msg thats saying they cant send to me. even the same pics they sent before...any thoughts would be apreciated!!!!

neurosys