Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ultrasn0w .93 unlock not working

Default ultrasn0w .93 unlock not working
    I originally jailbroke my Iphone 3G with redsn0w a few months ago and when the .93 unlock came out I installed it using Cydia and it worked fine for a few hours (was using my tmobile blackberry sim card, was able to make calls, browse the internet) and then it suddenly stopped working. From then on it would sporadically work (showing tmobile EDGE) and not work (showing no service). The next day it would not work at all so I thought that maybe I needed to rejailbreak my phone.

I jailbroke my phone using the newest Pwngetool 4.01 and installed IOS 4. I ran ultrasn0w again, and nothing. I plugged in the APN and other info from this thread http://modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/65...2g-3g-3gs.html
    and reinstalled ultrasn0w and I am still getting "no service."
    I have had 3g turned off the entire time and have tried switching airplane mode on and off and switching my phone on and off and nothing works. Anyone have any idea what might be wrong?
    Last edited by bobati; 06-25-2010 at 06:35 PM.

have the same problem, i dont understand how other people dont have this problem as well.

Thanks

Try using redsn0w to jailbreak
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

dont work.

Thanks

Then you have to follow the post below and SSH to your phone. Only current solution
    T-Mobile USA MMS Fix for iOS4
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rinnycoop121's Avatar
    Thanks

have you tried to Disable your 3G coverage?

that is a major problem with the unlokcing of the iphone.

If the 3G is enabled on your unlocked iphone using tmobile service your iphone will not work, you will have "NO SERVICE" where the carrier name usually is.

iPhone will only work on edge & wifi.

hope this helps.

did it, multiple times, still same result no service