Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone os 4.0 tmobile mms

Thanks
    Default iphone os 4.0 tmobile mms
    i have been going through so many forums especially youtube, and couldn't find anything to get this working. I have a iphone 3g unlocked and jailbroken 4.0 and i have the little camera icon when i text so i can send pics, but i cant receive them because they say this message

its pissing me off how i can send but not receive and do i need to download anything or what? and i tried every apn out there and tried downloading the bundles and resetting network nothing works!

please help and thank you

Same here. You just got to wait, they haven't updated the tmobile tweeks yet to work on 4.0.

Quote Originally Posted by kmax82 View Post
    i have been going through so many forums especially youtube, and couldn't find anything to get this working. I have a iphone 3g unlocked and jailbroken 4.0 and i have the little camera icon when i text so i can send pics, but i cant receive them because they say this message

its pissing me off how i can send but not receive and do i need to download anything or what? and i tried every apn out there and tried downloading the bundles and resetting network nothing works!

please help and thank you
    Ya gotta start reading/searching before you post! This forum is geting mucked up with the same questions. This is a known issue and is being worked on currently. Check the last 5 or so pages of the sticky thread on top, started by Spooky. There is a dirty fix that apparently works, found on the last one or two pages of that thread. No IPCC hacks are currently working. Just be patient and follow the threads. There's a reason none of the forums have figured this out yet.