+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MMS & tzones settings for 3gs 4.0?

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by adp It will work...it doesn't have to be an open line just an AT&T SIM Card Oh you can afford $4? Wow I congratulate you my friend.
...
  1. #21
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    It will work...it doesn't have to be an open line just an AT&T SIM Card



    Oh you can afford $4? Wow I congratulate you my friend. Why don't you also get some guy off Craigslist to unlock your phone for $20? Or pay to enable tethering? There's always going to be paid solutions, but most people would agree that a simple 30 second download is better than a $4 sim card which would arrive in a couple of weeks. But good job, maybe you'll be able to buy another SIM card soon. Good luck.
    Jesus christ. Someone's a little testy. It was a joke. I have two ATT sims, and I've bought neither off of eBay. It was a simple suggestion based on my experience. You really don't like it when someone disagrees with you, I take it? It wasn't a battle of logic. You prefer the Push Fix through Cydia. It's free. I can see why people prefer free, that's a no brainer. I have a tried and true method that I've used for a while, so i suggested it. Will that work for you? I know you help a lot of people out on here, and that's cool, but it doesn't give you the right to be an ***.
    Last edited by n1c3jack3t; 06-24-2010 at 12:42 PM.

  2. #22
    adp
    adp is offline
    Livin the iPhone Life adp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    1,789
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 460 Times in 321 Posts

    You're just informing people of an old solution when there's a much easier solution. If you wanna post your paid solutions that's fine, but don't try to misinform people by telling them to "skip" this as it still works fine.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

  3. #23
    What's Jailbreak? kmax82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    sorry to bother i know there is stuff about this on the forums but what is exactly do we have to do or wait for , i got a iphone 3g fully unlocked 4.0 i can send mms but when i receive it says size and resolution is too big so basically i cant receive pics. Please and thankyoui

  4. #24
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    You're just informing people of an old solution when there's a much easier solution. If you wanna post your paid solutions that's fine, but don't try to misinform people by telling them to "skip" this as it still works fine.
    That's fair. I approached it in the wrong way, you're right.

    Quote Originally Posted by kmax82 View Post
    sorry to bother i know there is stuff about this on the forums but what is exactly do we have to do or wait for , i got a iphone 3g fully unlocked 4.0 i can send mms but when i receive it says size and resolution is too big so basically i cant receive pics. Please and thankyoui
    This fix is the only one currently working:
    T-Mobile USA MMS Fix for iOS4
    Last edited by n1c3jack3t; 06-24-2010 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #25
    adp
    adp is offline
    Livin the iPhone Life adp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    1,789
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 460 Times in 321 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by n1c3jack3t View Post
    That's fair. I approached it in the wrong way, you're right.
    No worries man. Now let's get back to iOS 4 perfection
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts