Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 w/ iOS4 Unlockable?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iPhone 4 w/ iOS4 Unlockable?
    So, I'm reading the post in regards to iOS's release and being able to jailbreak and unlock, but is that going to include the new iPhone 4? I'm planning on purchasing one immediately regardless, but I wanna know if I can use it right away. Thanks!

Brandon

As long as the iPhone 4 can be jailbroken, youll be able to unlock

By "immediately", if you mean somewhere in the vicinity of "0-168 hours after receipt of your phone", then yeah, I'd say that that would be an accurate statement.

I'd sit back for a bit because there are a few conflicting reports as to what can be done at the moment. It should be sorted out soon after everyone starts receiving their new iPhones.

Thanks

They'll be rumors. You just have to be patient and wait until tomorrow when people start getting their hands on the iPhone 4. Looking back at the track record though, every phone's been JB'd/unlocked - so there's no reason why this one won't (especially after they released an unlock for all basebands)
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Sweet. I'm just gonna pick one up and be patient.

Thanks

Yea I just sold my 16GB 3G for $250...getting my i4 tomorrow and I can't stop refreshing the UPS tracking site lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone beav626's Avatar
    Thanks

Where did you get a i4? do you have a AT&T contract too? How much did you pay?

Thanks

I'm switching from T-mo to AT&T this thursday....$299 for a 32GB

How is everyone thats on T-Mobile planning to get an i4?

I have no clue.. ebay craigslist are crazy expensive. I hope the price goes down after there released but i doubt it will much.. I would probobly go as high as $500

Well my fiancé and I sold our 3gs phones for $510 and $480. The plan is to get a contract for a family plan. Get 3 lines (one for my sister) and then cancel all 3 lines. After taxes should cost around $675 each. A little
    more than MSRP price.

Anyone have a better plan?

Wow thats great! what were they 32gb? I have a 3g and im really not even sure if i should sell it or give it to my daughter. I like the fact that i can pinpoint where shes at whenever i want. I thought about doing the same such as ordering and canceling. I don't get att at all where i live so switching isn't an option. I'll get a signal about a mile away but just not at my house. I was watching a iphone on ebay and a 16gb went for 675 and a 32 was 760.

Ya both 32gb. I'm not sure if the eBay seller will actually ship the phone for that much considering eBay fee will be $70+

Thanks

Yea I sold my 2 year old 3G yesterday for $250. All you gotta do is unlock 4.0 and put it on craigslist. The calls will come - unlocked phones are a lot more attractive that regular ones

Quote Originally Posted by alex1089 View Post
    How is everyone thats on T-Mobile planning to get an i4?
    I'm going to Best Buy with my friend who has AT&T and buying it no commitment for full price.