+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: web2go on flexpay

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I've got a few questions, I'm on the t-mobile site now messing around with plans, and I've got the $40 flexpay plan with 500 mins and unlimited txt and a
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default web2go on flexpay
    I've got a few questions, I'm on the t-mobile site now messing around with plans, and I've got the $40 flexpay plan with 500 mins and unlimited txt and a free simcard as my phone. When I try adding the $10 web2go service to my cart, it's not adding it. Will I be able to add that once the simcard gets to me from the phone?

Also, whats the difference in speed between the web2go internet and the like $30 data plan they make you get if you say you've got an iphone?

adp
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaigon View Post
    I've got a few questions, I'm on the t-mobile site now messing around with plans, and I've got the $40 flexpay plan with 500 mins and unlimited txt and a free simcard as my phone. When I try adding the $10 web2go service to my cart, it's not adding it. Will I be able to add that once the simcard gets to me from the phone?

Also, whats the difference in speed between the web2go internet and the like $30 data plan they make you get if you say you've got an iphone?
    That's weird they used to let you get away with that. I guess they want to force you into getting the talk+text+data bundle, in which you'd pay $10 more than with web2go. Just order the voice + text. Right after go into Customer Service chat and request to add the $10 web2go service. That should do it.

The speed is exactly identical throughout all data plans (for the iPhone) since you won't be able to get 3G. So whether you pay 34.99 or 9.99 you'll get the same speed
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->