Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Send pictures to "my album" on tmobile with iphone?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Send pictures to "my album" on tmobile with iphone?
    Hi All,
    Trying to get my old 2G iphone up and running for the wife to take place of her old tmobile slider phone. I have spent all day reading on how to get the MMS setting working on it. I had 3.1.3 and finally managed to downgrade to 3.1.2 to get the MMS install option from Cydia. Anyways, I think everything is good now with the carrier settings, etc. My only question is she says she had the capability with her old phone to automatically send pictures she took up to the "my album" folder on the tmobile server (I guess it asks you after you take a picture if you want to send to "my album"). How is this done with the iphone or is it even possible? She's nervous that if the phone is stolen or crashes and she hasn't synced in a while, that her memorable pictures will be lost forever. Right now she says she has piece of mind that there is a backup at all times on the tmobile site (not sure if that costs money or not). Any comments would be appreciated!
    Thanks.
    Dave

Thanks

There's no automatic way of doing it. All she can do is take the pictures, select them and e-mail it to the server address (if it has one). I highly doubt the phone would just randomly crash and delete all your data, but you should be ok by syncing with your computer and backing up your phone often
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->