Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS recieving problems

Default MMS recieving problems
    I've enabled MMS on my jailbroken iphone 2g using Native MMS. I am able to SEND out pictures to everyone. But I have a problem receiving pictures. I get an error message "The media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction"

I've checked the MMS settings and they seem to be what everyone says they should be according to google searching.

How can I fix this? I don't understand the .iccp thing. I have two smartphones on my t mobile and pay for the smartphone web data plan.

Thanks

What's you data plan
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

my data plan is unlimited web for smartphones. Should I guess I'm going to try to go to Cydia and get the Legacy settings?

Thanks

No, you have to get the "T-mobile Us postpaid/flexpaid" (first result after searching). But if you wanna save some money you should switch to web2go which is $9.99 instead of 24.99 which is what you currently have.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

okay. Thanks I'm going to look into that.

Can someone help me out? I have a unlocked factory 3.1.3 iphone and my provider is t-mobile. I still cannot get the MMS to work. It's fine to send pictures but cannot receive, I get the message 'the media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction'. I have tried using epc.t-mobile and what goes along with it and then wap.voicestream and what goes along with that and still no solution. I am hoping that there is someone out there who can help me ... these phones are not cheap to not be able to use all the functions. Thanks in advance.

add the source in cydia smart-mobile.com/cydia/ and get the Tmobile mms and tethering configurations from the sinfuliphone section in cydia and reboot the device and then go into the mms setting under network and the MMSC will be there but enter epc.tmobile.com for the apn and also for the apn for cell data. It will then send and recieve, i just did this to my 2g 3.1.3 and it works great and tethering works also with the MiWi app