Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Carrier iPhone 2G 3.1.3

Default T-Mobile Carrier iPhone 2G 3.1.3
    Hey there, recently I've been acting stupid, so while my T-Mobile service was working on my iPhone, I downloaded a carrier bundle from Cydia called "T-Moble US - Postpaid/Flexpay," and after I turned my phone on and off, it would just be searching for my network. I'm trying to fix this and have no idea how, so some help would be nice. The only reason I upgraded to 3.1.3 is because my Cydia kept crashing on starting, and upgrading was probably another stupid thing to do.

Again, if anyone could help, it'd be great.

try going into cydia, select manage, and select packages. then look for t-mobile us - postpaid/flexpay and click on modify and select remove. hope this helps.

I tried that, but all it would do is search for a network.
    Do you think re-jailbreaking to a clean version help?

Okay, so I tried to restoring to a cleaner version of my OS, and my USB cable ended up disconnecting during the process, so now all that comes up on my iPhone screen is the apple logo with an empty oval underneath...
    Last edited by FlameMLK; 02-16-2010 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

just put internet2.voicestream.com in your ANP network settings and see if it works. I recently upgraded to 3.1.2 a week before 3.1.3 came out with blackrain and everything works fine.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlameMLK View Post
    Okay, so I tried to restoring to a cleaner version of my OS, and my USB cable ended up disconnecting during the process, so now all that comes up on my iPhone screen is the apple logo with an empty oval underneath...
    Try DFU mode to restore again.
    Last edited by GenesisDH; 02-16-2010 at 07:41 PM.
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GenesisDH For This Useful Post:

FlameMLK (02-21-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

^Restore again -- 2G + T-Mobile USA work (with and without the extra T-Moble US - Postpaid/Flexpay addition. To get MMS & Tethering to work follow the directions closely in Post #1 of this thread. http://modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/65...2g-3g-3gs.html It does work perfectly on my 2G.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mes For This Useful Post:

FlameMLK (02-21-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    ^Restore again -- 2G + T-Mobile USA work (with and without the extra T-Moble US - Postpaid/Flexpay addition. To get MMS & Tethering to work follow the directions closely in Post #1 of this thread. http://modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/65...2g-3g-3gs.html It does work perfectly on my 2G.
    Yeah restoring in recovery mode helped fix it. Unfortunately I can't get the MMS and stuff since I'm on 3.1.3 and am too lazy to restore again and reinstall everything.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlameMLK View Post
    Yeah restoring in recovery mode helped fix it. Unfortunately I can't get the MMS and stuff since I'm on 3.1.3 and am too lazy to restore again and reinstall everything.
    The MMS and tethering hacks are available on 3.1.3, but you have to do the work to get it running. I haven't seen a Cydia package yet.
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

Developer
    Thanks

To enable mms on 3.1.3 natively add this cydia source
    bbyscroopy.pirat3.com/cydia

Default Help
    my cydia says cant verify source not found or or verification error time out