Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: mysimplemobile.com Iphone mms settings

Those instructions don't work for me. I have no data. I was hoping that ipcc created the cellular data settings menu.

Quote Originally Posted by mgm940428 View Post
    I found this PDF from SimpleMobile with all the instructions for MMS and Data

http://www.atgateway.com/forms/simpl...onbbiphone.pdf
    Did you read this pdf?

It leaves off at 2.0.

It ASSUMES that somehow you magically got the cellular data settings menu to appear.

I have no idea how people are just making this appear. No one yet has stated how they have accomplished this.

EDIT 2:

I discovered that if you go to settings, general, network and do not see the cellular data settings button, then remove the sim and reinsert it and this button will appear. I wish I knew it was this simple a few hours ago...

Edit 3:

I now have FaceTime working. Receiving mms photos is the only thing I can't get to work. I get the standard message from the network stating they couldn't send it.
    Last edited by exNavy; 09-30-2010 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^ I don't know what your doing wrong. I live in AZ like you, on Simple Mobile with my iPhone 4 on 4.0.1 and everything works great with the instructions I posted. Send and receive MMS just fine. O well I'm done helping. Good luck.

do i have to turn off the 3G in order to send and recive mms ...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I don't think so, but all the blogs say that we have to turn off the 3g before jailbreak and sim unlock. and kept off for the rest of the jailbreak life if you are using other than att. With the 3g off you can save a lot of battery too. In order to receive mms in smartphones you need mandatory data plan.

well i already jailbreak and unlock my iphone. im using simple mobile....

hello :

I have a question, i already jailbreak and unlock my iphone 3gs. its using simple mobile plans. i already set up the settings for the picture messages. my question is if i have to TURN OFF THE 3G OPTION in order to recive and sent pics. pls let me know.
    Last edited by sebas210; 10-11-2010 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default MMS and Simple
    I have tried the majority of what has been posted and still having issues. Anyone willing to get me there contact info on a private message so i can call you to discuss setting up my MMS?

Let me know

There is a My Simple Mobile carrier bundle in the T-Mobile Carrier Bundles sticky. Go use it.

I Have Simple Mobile & I Get Unlimited Talk,Txt, And Web. =)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the $60 plan and I have everything (MMS/SMS, Internet, Phone)

This is also a link that I used to get my iPhone MMS working: Simple Mobile iPhone MMS Fix | LEi Mobile
    Last edited by KiddZero; 12-09-2010 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thumbs up mms settings for ihone with simple mobile servce..
    hello every one... i had my iphone for two weeks and kept trying and trying until finally i got it!!!!!!! now i can send and receive picture messeges.... THANK GOD! heres how......

1. got to settings..... then general...... then network..... then cellular data network......

2. scroll all the way down and reset settings......

3. now go to cydia..... then click on manage..... then click on sources....

4. click on sinful iphone repo...(note: if you don't have it go to edit.... add....and type it in) sinfuliphonerepo.

5. now after clicking on sinful iphone repo go halfway down the page to t-mobile ios4 and mms fix and install.

6. now go back to settings...... general...... network.... then cellular data network.... go to the apn for cellualar data and mms and type in simple.

7. now go to MMSC and if you see anything in that feild take it out and type in.... smpl.mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

8.now reboot your phone and turn back on and it should work....

9.when you turn your phone back on the MMS. Proxy should be 216.155.165.050

10. the MMS Message Size should be (1048576) not 614400..... so you may have to change that.

11.and the MMS UA Prof URL should be http://wap.sonyericsson.com/UAprof/W800iR101.xml

12. now when i downloaded the app in cydia all off this wa already in my phone except the apn..... and i had to manually chane the mms message size from 614400 to 1048576....but that was it....

13. oh yeah!!!!! *make sure you delete any packages regarding mms you may have already attempted to use previously from Cydia*

I can send pics just fine. Im not getting any error messages when im receiving pics... im just not getting them at all. People tell me they send me pics... and ive even sent pics to from my Blackberry... but no cigar. Can anyone help me?

iPhone 3GS with version 4.0.2
    I used the settings posted by bigsexxy1970

Is everyone receiving there MMS right away or is it taking some time? Let me know pls.

TIA

How are you getting the MMS to work? I called and they said that their MMS is incompatible with all iPhones.

Hi, i tried the settings that Bigsexxy1970 posted, i got an error message for the pics stating, :Media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction"
    What should i do about this???

I then tried uninstalling the package and redoing everything over, but the mms proxy the mms message size and the mms ua prof url stayed blank when i rebooted the phone!!
    Last edited by miahana87; 04-22-2011 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If the settings arent there, than you have to manually input them. Once all the settings are in there, the phone should work. Only down side to the simple mobile settings is you dont always receive pics on time. I have no problem sending them, but sometimes they dont come thru right away.
    R.S
    HEROIC RACING
    www.heroicracing.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234