Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free internet using APN

Default Free internet using APN
    Hi all,

I am using EDGE internet using internet2.voicestream.com without adding any web2go or data plan, and it's working for now.

Am I going to get charged with per KB or per MB used? Any one can confirm we won't get charged?

Thanks,
    Sowatup

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sowatup For This Useful Post:

supermimi (12-25-2009)

Call T-Mobile, they'll let you know

Quote Originally Posted by sowatup View Post
    Am I going to get charged with per KB or per MB used? Any one can confirm we won't get charged?
    your probably will. nothing is free in the Cell world. well most of it isn't
    Are You Not Entertained! Are You Not Entertained! Is this not why you are HERE!!!!"

I think T-Mobile will charge you up to like $15, then they just slap a data plan on.

Like I said, call T-Mobile and ask if there are any extra charges on your account.

Actually there are quite a few mlogic sites that are free on tmobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Harman_M View Post
    Actually there are quite a few mlogic sites that are free on tmobile.
    such as....?

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    such as....?
    Ok.

[ame=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=4Ft&q=mlogic.mobi&aq=f&oq=&aqi=]mlogic.mobi - Google Search[/ame]

Just go down the list and they will all work on your phone. Don't forget to bookmark em too.

I don't think the first page shows Sports Illustrated or TBS or other sites like that, but it shows a few.
    Last edited by Harman_M; 12-24-2009 at 12:54 PM.
    BOOBAH!

iPhone? More like MyPhone madrich's Avatar
    Thanks

CNN, ABC, and ESPN are free.

does anyone know if you get charged for this? i get free edge using this apn, but i don't need any extra charges...

CALL T-MOBILE!

No one here can look at your bill, just give them a call and say "Is there any additional charges this month?" I ask this everytime I call and they WILL let you know