+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-mobile US - Postpaid/Flex plan

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Soo, in cydia theres a packages called T-mobile US - -Postpaid/flex plan. It says that it activates your phone for a T-mobile US carrier with pretty much everything for free.
    Thanks
    Default T-mobile US - Postpaid/Flex plan
    Soo, in cydia theres a packages called T-mobile US - -Postpaid/flex plan. It says that it activates your phone for a T-mobile US carrier with pretty much everything for free.

I was wondering if all i had to do was install it and reboot my iphone to make it work.

The only reason I'm doing this is because the iPhone is a too-expensive bill and i can't afford to use it anymore. This is my only other alternative to keep the phone.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

you maybe a little confused about what that package does..

If your iphone is currently already unlocked, and your using t-mobile, that package will add the proper settings for your MMS and internet. It doesn't actually unlock your phone to be used on t-mobile. You have to look into ultrasn0w
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

Thanks
    yes, but does this package get me all the mms, calls, and internet for free?

That was what i was wondering.

iPhone? More like MyPhone 40ozBulldog's Avatar
    Thanks

If I understand you corectly you have a data plan if thats correct if you have another tmobile phone just put your sim in the new phone then tell them you dont have an iphone anymore and you dont need the data plan. When they cancel it unlock and jailbreak your phone and you will olny be able to use the wifi on the iphone unless you get the 10 dollar data plan. but you wont have the 30 plan anymore

Your phone has wifi and dont know about you but the only 2 places im ever at are at work or at home both of which have wireless internet. So unless you need it for your car or whatever else you have to keep your data plan. If not just cancel it and use the wifi...
    Last edited by 40ozBulldog; 10-18-2009 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 40ozBulldog For This Useful Post:

A Dizzle (10-23-2009)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A Dizzle View Post
    yes, but does this package get me all the mms, calls, and internet for free?

That was what i was wondering.
    Nothing is for free.

Thanks
    hmmm, thanks for shedding some light into this. I think I'll be switching to T-mobile soon as it seems cheaper.