+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: tethering on tmobile, will this work

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I want to tether my iphone 3g ultrasnow unlocked 3.1 on tmobile. I want to know if this will work or is there an easier way to do it. Also
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default tethering on tmobile, will this work
    I want to tether my iphone 3g ultrasnow unlocked 3.1 on tmobile. I want to know if this will work or is there an easier way to do it. Also would i get charged extra for this?

Iphone 3G 3.0 T-mobile tethering solutions i got it working - QuickPWN Forums

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

using a carrier bundle should turn on tethering for you. Unless 3.1 somehow doesn't allow you to...
    I personally use MyWi, 10 dollar app, that converts your phone into a wifi hotspot.
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babyblue_pimp View Post
    using a carrier bundle should turn on tethering for you. Unless 3.1 somehow doesn't allow you to...
    I personally use MyWi, 10 dollar app, that converts your phone into a wifi hotspot.
    I dont have a web2go plan but iam using the proxy hack to go pretty much anywhere, but am i gonna be charged for this?

Thanks

if you have the $25 unlimited web2go plan I dont think you should be charged

unless your using it as a modem for computers and stuff and downloading a bunch of data, then maybe T-Mobile might red flag your account or something

But I did it back on 3.0 and no consequences then.