Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlimited Web + Unlimited Messages for phones $19.95

Default Unlimited Web + Unlimited Messages for phones $19.95
    Click this link..

Unsupported Browser

it's categorized under "other phones" but i think it's like any other web data service.. anyone know if this will work with any of the apn's?

im still stuck on a sidekick data plan that isn't working..

get the 20 dollar web2go

and use apn internet2.voicestream.com

works great

others say there is a way to get the other apns to work yet i have not found out how to do so.

That includes texting too right?

Quote Originally Posted by moto774x View Post
    That includes texting too right?
    yes that includes unlimited texting

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

this works great too. check out my other thread about my story with the rep to change to this plan. lol.

Link me thread

There is nothing special needed to trick reps,i got mines with no issues.lol.unless you had a *** of a rep

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moto774x View Post
    Link me thread
    tmobile unlimited web $9.99 plan and iphone?

Quote Originally Posted by rud3bwoy View Post
    There is nothing special needed to trick reps,i got mines with no issues.lol.unless you had a *** of a rep
    exactly. be upfront and make sure you ask for what you want. i was going to lie and say, i have a tmobile shadow. but i KNOW they have an iphone department for a fact. i said **** it, "i have an iphone. i want you to remove my g1 plan and add the 19.99 unl text n internet plan." the dude said he guaranteed it WOULDNT work. and that id be wasting my money and i should have gotten the 14.95 unl text and 9.99 unl internet. im like dude, just do it. i know what im talking about.

he changed it. i called back for a diff rep to verify. internet works faster than what i had before. :-D so yeah, you might get a **** rep. LOL.
    Last edited by itsmejdn; 09-18-2009 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmejdn View Post
    tmobile unlimited web $9.99 plan and iphone?

exactly. be upfront and make sure you ask for what you want. i was going to lie and say, i have a tmobile shadow. but i KNOW they have an iphone department for a fact. i said **** it, "i have an iphone. i want you to remove my g1 plan and add the 19.99 unl text n internet plan." the dude said he guaranteed it WOULDNT work. and that id be wasting my money and i should have gotten the 14.95 unl text and 9.99 unl internet. im like dude, just do it. i know what im talking about.

he changed it. i called back for a diff rep to verify. internet works faster than what i had before. :-D so yeah, you might get a **** rep. LOL.

same with me the rep was like IT WONT WORK YOU NEED THE 35 DOLLAR PLAN,I TOLD HER listen i know it is going to work just stop trying to get me to pay 35 dollars,then she changed it for me after.