Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone having problems with there net?

Question Anyone having problems with there net?
    WEB2GO here and E logo is gone,anyone else having this issue?

Never mind reset network settings a few times and it is back up
    Last edited by rud3bwoy; 09-16-2009 at 01:07 AM.

nope used it this morning for work.

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude im having this problem and its annoying the hell out of me.. i have reset the network settings several times.. but nothing is happening.. if you don't mind me asking.. how old is the sim your are using ?? ppl are saying i might have to get a new sim.. mine is fairly old.. but whats odd.. is that everything was working fine !

Quote Originally Posted by imagineThiss View Post
    Dude im having this problem and its annoying the hell out of me.. i have reset the network settings several times.. but nothing is happening.. if you don't mind me asking.. how old is the sim your are using ?? ppl are saying i might have to get a new sim.. mine is fairly old.. but whats odd.. is that everything was working fine !
    lol i don't believe in those sim myths non sense,all i did was reset network and i got my E LOGO BACK AND NET WAS BACK UP.but if you shall know my sim card i have right now i had since they unlocked the first iphone 3G

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rud3bwoy View Post
    lol i don't believe in those sim myths non sense,all i did was reset network and i got my E LOGO BACK AND NET WAS BACK UP.but if you shall know my sim card i have right now i had since they unlocked the first iphone 3G
    lol yeah me neither.. but ill try anything at this point.. so you got a iphone3gs and the web2go 9.99 right ?

Quote Originally Posted by imagineThiss View Post
    lol yeah me neither.. but ill try anything at this point.. so you got a iphone3gs and the web2go 9.99 right ?
    yea last year i had the 3g and the sidekick plan it stopped working and i got the 19.99 dollar net now with my new iphone 3gs

using internet2.voicestream.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rud3bwoy View Post
    yea last year i had the 3g and the sidekick plan it stopped working and i got the 19.99 dollar net now with my new iphone 3gs

using internet2.voicestream.com
    oh so you got a 19.99 plan.. im with a 9.99 plan

The 19.99 is with texting and web2go so the apn is the same