+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3g prepaid t-mobile adding web2go question...

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have activated my iphone 3g with t-mobile today and I have the prepaid plan. I currently have 13 dollars in it. I have read that by going to your
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone 3g prepaid t-mobile adding web2go question...
    I have activated my iphone 3g with t-mobile today and I have the prepaid plan. I currently have 13 dollars in it.

I have read that by going to your my tmobile account in the website, you can choose a web2go plan option to add. But I cannot find it anywhere. I tried changing the phones to the Motorola razr on the website also to see if it would pop up.

For those of you who added the web2go plan for 9.99, how did you do it and is it still available to add? Thank you for your time.

My iPhone is a Part of Me GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL's Avatar
    Thanks

Web2go is for Flexpay or Postpaid customers only.

Lovely

Not

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

There is a sidekick prepaid option for 1 dollar a day, does that still work?

Green Apple
    Thanks

The sidekick plan is working for a small number of users via VPN. Most folks have gone to a plan. I will not go until it is the last resort.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Why not just get flexpay? It's just like prepaid except you don't go buying the prepaid cards to refill. One line flexypay 300 minutes (minimum) for 29.99+web2go 9.99 (or 19.99 text and data unlimited) is around $40-50 a month. That's not bad really. If it's $1 a day on the sidekick plan (only for unlimited text and data, calls are charged based on usage) it' still $30 a month. If you use 200-300 minutes a month, that's an additional $20-30 (10 cents a minute) so it's the same price monthly. I guess it's only an advantage if you don't use that many minutes a month and only use it for data+texting.