Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lost signal after Drop?

Default Lost signal after Drop?
    So I dropped my phone on the concrete. I have a very durable case so it didn't leave a single scratch on the phone. I thought I would be okay and I was until this morning. I received a call because my friend was calling me before class. After that, I couldn't call, text, or anything. Other applications that don't require a sim card work perfectly fine, but I can't call, text, or even check my voicemail. It would usually have the bars and word T-Mobile next to the bars. However, it's got to the point where it just has the blank bars without the word T-Mobile.

I tired almost everything I could do. If you have any ideas, then please share because I'm completely stumped. I've read somewhere that I have to OPEN UP my iPhone to fix the antenna because it could be misplaced or something due to the fact that I dropped it. I'm not sure if that's the case yet so please help.

If anybody has every faced this problem before, please spill all that you have on the table because I'm completely worried that it will stop working.

Did you try to re-seat the sim card. Pop it out and back in. I have read that some folks had to cut a piece of paper and put it under the sim for a better connection. You might want to try to reset all settings... I have dropped mine several times and have no case, a small crack in the glass, but still works perfectly. I don't think opening it up you will just see a wire that popped off. Does Wifi work?