Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tzones NOT working on iPhones anymore?

Default Tzones NOT working on iPhones anymore?
    My tzones stopped working a few days ago, I figured it was an outage. So today I called TMO and they said they are changing the plans to where the cheapest plans that work on the iphone are the 24.99 plan. And that the 5.99 tzones will not work anymore. Does anyone else know about this or if there is a work around to make it work??

Anyone else having problems with it? Or is it the usual excuses that TMO fed me?

still works for me.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blochead21 View Post
    Anyone else having problems with it? Or is it the usual excuses that TMO fed me?
    A trick I use is I call in from a RAZR and say "My iPhone broke and my t-zones isn't working because a previous rep made changes to my account so SwirlyMMS would work. He told me if I go back to a non-smartphone to ask them to reset the settings."

Prior to doing this, make one call to someone using the RAZR or w/e (crap phone).

The rep should reset your account and it should work. This happened to me before also.

Another thing you can try is just get a new SIM card at a T-Mobile store and ask them to make sure the tzones will work on the RAZR.

Working ok for me. Just got it added today as a matter of fact. had to do a few resets to the Iphone. Good luck.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

working great for me on 3 iPhones been working for over a year now

Quote Originally Posted by poopz View Post
    A trick I use is I call in from a RAZR and say "My iPhone broke and my t-zones isn't working because a previous rep made changes to my account so SwirlyMMS would work. He told me if I go back to a non-smartphone to ask them to reset the settings."

Prior to doing this, make one call to someone using the RAZR or w/e (crap phone).

The rep should reset your account and it should work. This happened to me before also.

Another thing you can try is just get a new SIM card at a T-Mobile store and ask them to make sure the tzones will work on the RAZR.
    I thought of that except im up at school and dont have another phone cause the tzones had worked for the last few years when i had it. Do you think they would reset it if i just call and ask?

You got friends with dumb phones right? Go nick one off of them.

Dude you scared me for a second I was about to say, I gotta change my plan again for the 3rd time! But mine works.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blochead21 View Post
    I thought of that except im up at school and dont have another phone cause the tzones had worked for the last few years when i had it. Do you think they would reset it if i just call and ask?
    You don't know ANYONE with a T-Mobile flip phone?

Thanks

Go to my tmobile switch your phone there to the Razr then call tmo from a landline
    Thanks to all of you @ Modmyi for all of the help you've provided
    Take a second and hit The Thanks button if someone helps you

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MREY View Post
    Go to my tmobile switch your phone there to the Razr then call tmo from a landline
    That won't do anything as it just gets you features and stuff for your device. You actually have to use a flip phone and make one call to someone so the IMEI registers with the network.

Thanks

Mmm no it works . Just don't lie about using the iPhone admit that it's one of your phones and you switch around depending on what your doing, in fact my little brother said he uses it on wifi during the school day but prefers to have a regular phone at work because he works in a bar and too many people he knows have broken or lost phones at work but it's nice to have web access.

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Working on my iphone .

I starting having this problem last month. My tzones will stop working from time to time but a simple reboot will get it working again.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I'm actually posting while tethering on t-zones lol

Thanks

It happens to some people I think it may justbe luck of the draw

Quote Originally Posted by poopz View Post
    I'm actually posting while tethering on t-zones lol
    are you on iphone os 3.0? if so i would love to know how you were able to tether thanks

Wasn't there a video on cnettv with brain tong?i'll try to find on my pc. On the iPhone atm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast