Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile - preferences.plist file for EDGE upgrade from T-Zones?

Default T-Mobile - preferences.plist file for EDGE upgrade from T-Zones?
    I hope this isn't too tough of a question:

I've been using the $5.99 T-Zones plan successfully until now, but a few days ago I upgrded to the $19.99 edge data plan. I changed my network to internet2/3.voicestream.com, and have tried wap.voicestream.com (only one which works, which is for t-zones), but i'm told i have no edge subscription. i only get the 24k/sec t-zones internet still, 5 days after upgrading.

I'm thinking the preferences.plist file I substituted a week ago to get the t-zones working is the problem perhaps? I'd like to get the right pref file, and in general nstructions for going from t-zones to unlimited. can someone send me, or link to, the preferences.plist file they're using on a t-mobile iphone with the 19.99 data plan?

Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by shernsco; 09-25-2007 at 12:16 PM. Reason: want to make clearer

I backed up mine just incase...I just added T-MobileWeb and my speeds are the same as the $19.99 plan, which I had until recently. Well here's the file, good luck.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Talking re:
    thanks this helped!!

hi
    I added the preferences.plist to my iphone but is givinig at youtube error (youtube no availeble )

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rochastowing View Post
    I backed up mine just incase...I just added T-MobileWeb and my speeds are the same as the $19.99 plan, which I had until recently. Well here's the file, good luck.
    thanks ,victor

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I have to say !! if your paying $19.99/month !! PLease dont Mod you . plist it sometimes makes ur internet slower and even crashs ur wi -fi i did it on mine .. i had to restore the phone ....
    Do this very carefully!! i didnt mod mine .. with internet2.voicestream.com on $19.00 plan it works great!! no moddin neeeded

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jayc7176 For This Useful Post:

mags815 (05-16-2008)