Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: If you got Tzones added share here how you did it

Thanks

Default If you got Tzones added share here how you did it
    I thought this might be a bit more helpful if we just threw the success stories up here in one spot Moderators feel free to delete if it seems superfluous.
    For myself I wold love to say this is a great option the hangup is that it's so hard to get added.
    For myself all of the steps I have going on are as follows
    I have no phone chosen in my Tmobile I never deny using the iPhone I always tell them it's ONE of the phones I use
    When I was finally successful I called in and said I need customer loyalty the rep aid well may I ask why perhaps I can help(I already verified my account prior to this)
    I said well as you can see I've called in a few times today I just came from dinner with some friends who did this and they said Look you have to call in go to cust loyalty and get a supervisor use the promo code TZUNL599 and you'll have the Tzones.
    He said oh and that's working for them and are they on iPhones like yourself?
    I said yup we made some small talk about how I use different phones depedning on what I'm doing fishing,camping blah blah blah but I like to have internet access.
    He said what was that code again I seem to have it wrong then he said oh yeah it's for tzones and was that for both lines or just this one ?
    No I'll need it on both lines
    Sure ok well that's all one for you is there anything else?
    I did get his supervisor but that was to thank him for having a rep who didn't tell me I was crazy,, and courteous.
    Two other things that may be helpful this time I put the main number on our account in which is my girlfriends instead of mine I have full authorization on the account but we needed it in her name when we wanted to port her number in,this made a huge difference also with the automated system.
    The other thing is I said y'know what really has me frustated is that I have my friends rubbing it in my face when I'm the one who turned them on to tmobile
    Hope this helpful and maybe we'll get some of the other stories
    on here
    Mike
    Thanks to all of you @ Modmyi for all of the help you've provided
    Take a second and hit The Thanks button if someone helps you

I find it easier to be a lazy *** and stick to the 9.99 version.

I think about trying but I put it off.

Thanks

I hear ya I wouldn't if tried so hard but I had to upgrade to the $25 plan when webtogo was out which really tweaked me so I was really adamant about getting it just on principle the way they set me your was only a $20 increase total for both lines but instead I saved $18 overall so now both lines are cheaper than my satellite bill

I guess. I wasn't too annoyed about the outage since I didn't leave the house much those days. If I was at school or something I'd be pissed a little.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sadhunni's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I made a whole lie and I stated i am using the Nokia V350 and I need tzones for it. I provided the same code you had and they automatically added the tzones. I didnt mention that i will be using iphone with it and I dont want to hear their smartphone promotion. =]

So how much do you pay for Tzones if you use that code?
    If I helped thank me!

Thanks

There's no point in having tzones if you want unlimited text. The $19.99 unlimited data + text from web2go is cheaper than paying for the $5.99 tzones with the $14.99 unlimited text separately.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Thanks

5.99 for the internet. I use wifi texting which and I hardly use over 500 text per month. 5.99 + 3.99 text is good for me

Whats the difference between Unlimited Web for phones $9.99/month* and the Tzones internet?
    If I helped thank me!

Thanks

Same thing. Same speed. TZones is cheaper which is 5.99.

Lol trying to get Tzones for free then since I've been with Tmobile for 8 years.
    If I helped thank me!

Thanks

I doubt that I will get tzones for free because I had been with them for a while and I just finished a war with them like last two weeks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    There's no point in having tzones if you want unlimited text. The $19.99 unlimited data + text from web2go is cheaper than paying for the $5.99 tzones with the $14.99 unlimited text separately.
    That's not true for everyone, Tmo offers alot of loyalty plans
    plus alot of people have more than one phone line
    for myself I have two lines running the iPhone and we're paying
    $21.97 for unlimted text and data total not each in fact I'm at $111.95 for both lines completely unlimited voice,text,data not bad, I recommend people call tmobile to research this get the retention group tell them your reviewing your bills and trying to save money on your services across the board. It may save you some money oddly when I first tried getting tzones they declined but dropped the family time loyalty text messaging $10 eventually I got the Tzones added so in one day I dropped by bill by $18 add on the taxes and that's not bad over the course of the year my mobile service is cheaper than DISH network.
    Last edited by MREY; 08-30-2009 at 05:05 PM.

Thanks

Yea. I had three phone lines under my tmobile account. Only one phone line out of 3 had iphone. If I paid 19.99 per month, my bill will run up till 115 dollars included tax. After I added tzones, my bill dropped to 85 dollars included tax. I saved the extra 15 dollars and I can get a nice case for my iphone with it. Is not worth it for me to pay 20 dollars for internet and text because I had wifi and I have wifi texting. Why would I pay unlimited text and internet for? It sounds a good plan to you but not to me. i like my plan.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sadhunni View Post
    Yea. I had three phone lines under my tmobile account. Only one phone line out of 3 had iphone. If I paid 19.99 per month, my bill will run up till 115 dollars included tax. After I added tzones, my bill dropped to 85 dollars included tax. I saved the extra 15 dollars and I can get a nice case for my iphone with it. Is not worth it for me to pay 20 dollars for internet and text because I had wifi and I have wifi texting. Why would I pay unlimited text and internet for? It sounds a good plan to you but not to me. i like my plan.
    I'm with ya Sadhunni that's exactly th epoint of my last post it's great for everyone to share their setup but like your're saying what works for you may not work for everyone else for instance at the moment we don't have wi-fi at the office so even though I have clients constantly texting me though I do need to look into this wi-fi texting as I plan on putting a router into my office any suggestions from you folks on they way to go with that?
    BTW sadhunni I found an awesome silicon/ gel case up at the palisades mall works great good thickness and grip
    Last edited by MREY; 08-31-2009 at 08:47 AM.

Thanks

I have free wifi from my office and maybe because McDonalds or Starbucks is around the corner of my office. I get ATT Wifi and Free Public Wifi. I always use either of them to go on internet to text. I will only use Tzones when I go somewhere far. I still hardly use it because you will talking to your friends and no time to go online. I can tell you that I use 25MB per month. haha

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MREY View Post
    I thought this might be a bit more helpful if we just threw the success stories up here in one spot Moderators feel free to delete if it seems superfluous.
    For myself I wold love to say this is a great option the hangup is that it's so hard to get added.

When did you add it?
    I called twice the other day and both reps told me that it was unavailable. The first guy said it was 'grandfathered' and he was unable to choose it to be added to my plan. The second lady said that it was granfathered and when I said that my firends just added it she said that was impossible as it had been 'grandfathered' about a yr ago.

Is it because I'm on a FlexPay plan?

I plan on trying at least 2 more times, if nothing works then I'll give up or prob pay someone who's more familiar with adding it to do it for me, lol.

Thanks

I added last Wednesday how long have you had tmobile and have you ever had tzones I'd be willing to call in with ya pm me of ya want but obviously no guarantee
    it took a few phone calls but I got er done I called from a landline and have no phone listed on my tmo account

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MREY For This Useful Post:

chessyang (09-01-2009)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MREY View Post
    I added last Wednesday how long have you had tmobile and have you ever had tzones I'd be willing to call in with ya pm me of ya want but obviously no guarantee
    it took a few phone calls but I got er done I called from a landline and have no phone listed on my tmo account
    Yea. I tried the other day and got excuses. I've had it for uite a while, I'll log-in to my t-mo account and check.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i got it added using the online rep system. asked for tzunl599 and they added it instantly. no questions asked. but i did it a month or 2 ago.

had tzones on my other line since years ago.

the web2go has outages. myfriend is using the 9.99 version and calls me complaining every few days/weeks about how its not working
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast