+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: If you got Tzones added share here how you did it

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Tzones is 5.99 correct? but with tax how much is it?
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If I helped thank me!

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    i got it added using the online rep system. asked for tzunl599 and they added it instantly. no questions asked. but i did it a month or 2 ago.

had tzones on my other line since years ago.

the web2go has outages. myfriend is using the 9.99 version and calls me complaining every few days/weeks about how its not working
    I'm starting to think t-zones will only work with accts. that previously had it before. Hopefully not, but only tine will tell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dvn821 View Post
    Just add the sales tax from your area
    Thanks to all of you @ Modmyi for all of the help you've provided
    Take a second and hit The Thanks button if someone helps you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MREY For This Useful Post:

chessyang (09-03-2009)

Thanks

Default it worked. lolz
    @MREY bro i just got the code added. Gave the code TZUNL599. The CRS said she will try it and if it works she will apply it to the account. So now I have it. Effect immediately.

Thanks alot. Took about 5 tires over the past 7 days.

==the story ==
    ***can skip if you don’t care***
    Here’s what I did. Called and said I had two questions. The first was about the "Flex plan". I was wondering about it and really didn't know much about it. The second question was about this "code" I said I found it on the internet/twitter/facebook and it has to do “something about t-znones or a discounted internet” price. The CSR said they do not offer the t-zones and now offer the web2go for internet. I said "oh" then the CSR said “what are the instruction? I said "oh it says to call customer service to get it added". Then she said “well what's the code” gave it to her then she tried it and said “the code good”. What’s funny is she seemed excited and surprised it worked. Then I said oh please add it to phone number xxx-xxx-xxx. She saved my settings and said it saves you 5 dollars and understands saving money in these trying times. =) they the usual "oh thank you for adding the code. Love T-mobile...etc kissing up stuff.

well here's an SS of my account with t-mobileweb. She never asked what phone i was using. I keep pressing her on "trying" the code and didn't focus on having an iphone. For some of the conversation she was talking about "web or sales promotions and how they change often". So I said “oh this might be a new code and the directions are to call customer service”.
    ==END of story ==

So all in all thanks MREY and this is how I got t-zones added to my account. =) good luck to yo all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If you got Tzones added share here how you did it-tmobile9-09.jpg  
    Last edited by chessyang; 09-03-2009 at 12:21 PM. Reason: wrong picture

Thanks

Great glad to hear it worked for you Congrats and your welcome but all I did was share a story It's great we can all help each other out

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chessyang View Post
    @MREY bro i just got the code added. Gave the code TZUNL599. The CRS said she will try it and if it works she will apply it to the account. So now I have it. Effect immediately.

Thanks alot. Took about 5 tires over the past 7 days.

==the story ==
    ***can skip if you don’t care***
    Here’s what I did. Called and said I had two questions. The first was about the "Flex plan". I was wondering about it and really didn't know much about it. The second question was about this "code" I said I found it on the internet/twitter/facebook and it has to do “something about t-znones or a discounted internet” price. The CSR said they do not offer the t-zones and now offer the web2go for internet. I said "oh" then the CSR said “what are the instruction? I said "oh it says to call customer service to get it added". Then she said “well what's the code” gave it to her then she tried it and said “the code good”. What’s funny is she seemed excited and surprised it worked. Then I said oh please add it to phone number xxx-xxx-xxx. She saved my settings and said it saves you 5 dollars and understands saving money in these trying times. =) they the usual "oh thank you for adding the code. Love T-mobile...etc kissing up stuff.

well here's an SS of my account with t-mobileweb. She never asked what phone i was using. I keep pressing her on "trying" the code and didn't focus on having an iphone. For some of the conversation she was talking about "web or sales promotions and how they change often". So I said “oh this might be a new code and the directions are to call customer service”.
    ==END of story ==

So all in all thanks MREY and this is how I got t-zones added to my account. =) good luck to yo all.

Okay so now I'm extremely jealous. Maybe it's only that I tried twice within a 10 min period, who knows. I'll try again since I just bought another iPhone today. Or maybe i'll bother MREY haha.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Weird..... so my mom, brother and I are on a family plan and me and my brother have iphones and only I have t-zones on my line. so i had my brother get t-zones on his and the rep said that if ur phone is a t-zones capable phone t-zones is free and that that was a option instead of paying for another t-zones.

Thanks

Nike and Everyone else it's not a bother being helpful is an important part of the forums I think.
    And yeah I'm not sure what they mean by tzones compatible though SuperVee I mean in theory any tmobile phone with web access uses Tzones but I know in the past I was charged for usage of that feature.This may be a future phone call technically Tzones is free but using it cost money

Thanks

Supervee3,

the "free" part of t-zones is checking your bill and other account related items. when you go outside,say the web, google, YouTube , that's what is not free.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chessyang View Post
    Supervee3,

the "free" part of t-zones is checking your bill and other account related items. when you go outside,say the web, google, YouTube , that's what is not free.
    makes sense

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12