Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Internet slowage using 19.99 "Total Internet" package on 2G iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by MREY View Post
    I'm no longer on the carrier bundle since I switched to tzones. I was referring to when I was on web2go in the carrier bundle thread there is a listing on how to mod the program so you can change apn's when I had to remove the bundle after the tzones switch I just decided to try thr epc apn since it worked I ran with it
    I searched thru the forums and found no mod to allow for this. Is it on this site or another site?

RDL
    I think there talking about the old firmware 2.2.01 (somthing like that) that didn't have the "setting" for adding in the arp stuff in "general" -> "setting" -> "network" area

That is definitely something to take into consideration. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks

Sorry I haven't had time to go back into the forum but in the carrier bundle forum there is a posting during an argument someone was having w/ spooky about the line code I'll loom it up later
    Thanks to all of you @ Modmyi for all of the help you've provided
    Take a second and hit The Thanks button if someone helps you

Quote Originally Posted by RDL View Post
    I installed this but it didn't work for MMS so I deleted it. I didn't know or try to change my APN while it was installed. I swore it deleted the option to change the APN but I'll try it again but before I do I just want to make sure that your saying once this is installed then web2go will work using epc and/or wap and not just internet2 ? Just curious because u were the one who told me to use internet2 and it was a good call cause none of the other APNS worked for me.
    I use this with my 3G and I have no problems at all. internet2 is really the only APN that should work for web2go unless they changed something.

Lovely

Not

Thanks

There really sn't any reason I know of to change the apn even if you're switching back and forth b/w the berry and the iPhone as I said I never had any issues othere than in July when WEB 2 GO was down for a few days on the iPhone

go to the carrier bundle thread on page 11 you should find posted by Spookyet the wiki walkthrough you need he will also email you an ipcc file which you cna then use to change the apn settings as needed
    http://modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/65...bundle-11.html
    Last edited by MREY; 09-08-2009 at 12:18 PM.
    Thanks to all of you @ Modmyi for all of the help you've provided
    Take a second and hit The Thanks button if someone helps you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12